Anyone else feel the "I killed them all" achievement is almost impossible to get

#1Semp1Posted 4/16/2014 9:29:18 PM
It just seems so unlikely to get every single person without one team mate interfering unless you're lucky and some how every one but like 2 people leave the match and you blow them up with satchel charges or a Titan eject on evacuation.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#2DeadlyRacoon76Posted 4/16/2014 10:13:03 PM
I agree. I've been one away many times. Usually then a teammate steals it :(
#3StretchasaurasPosted 4/16/2014 11:01:48 PM
I got this during an evacuation, all the enemy team were in the dropship waiting to depart, I got the final hit on the dropship and the achievement popped. You just have to be lucky
#4wskingwsPosted 4/16/2014 11:42:54 PM
Yes. I feel like all the planets have to be align in order to get that achievement lol
---
I am the voice of reason.
#5JetblackmoonPosted 4/17/2014 12:26:58 AM
Your best shot at getting it is blowing up the dropship with everyone in it, or get lucky and have a bunch of people leave so there are only one or two players on the enemy team. If there's only one enemy on the opposing team and you kill them, you'll still get the achievement.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#6callum623Posted 4/17/2014 5:00:15 AM
Its really annoying when you come really close. There were 3 enemies on the team and killed 2 but my teammate got the other.
---
GT: Malicious Skunk
#7djwagonPosted 4/17/2014 5:40:50 AM
Jetblackmoon posted...
Your best shot at getting it is blowing up the dropship with everyone in it, or get lucky and have a bunch of people leave so there are only one or two players on the enemy team. If there's only one enemy on the opposing team and you kill them, you'll still get the achievement.

lol that is how i got that award for both versions
---
i was importer1 back in the days before this new name
when i post that is my view .so please understand that.it may not be correct . so just leave it at that
#8White_Knight_01Posted 4/17/2014 5:56:13 AM
You could "boost" for it by having a full team and planning on letting everyone get into the dropship then taking turns getting the final hit.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#9djwagonPosted 4/17/2014 6:15:44 AM(edited)
White_Knight_01 posted...
You could "boost" for it by having a full team and planning on letting everyone get into the dropship then taking turns getting the final hit.
you mean cheat for it ,that all boost is another word for cheating or i have no skill at any games
---
i was importer1 back in the days before this new name
when i post that is my view .so please understand that.it may not be correct . so just leave it at that
#10ComeAtMeBrahPosted 4/17/2014 6:34:17 AM
djwagon posted...
White_Knight_01 posted...
you mean cheat for it ,that all boost is another word for cheating or i have no skill at any games

Except doing what he described isn't boosting. Coordinating with teammates isn't boosting let alone cheating. That's like saying "hey guys I need to get sniper kills so I'll be the one to stay back and snipe and you can all rush" is boosting. Unless youre working with someone on the other teams its fair game.