How the hell are people that are Gen 3 still going 0 and 9??

#1Jason_HudsonPosted 4/17/2014 2:37:04 AM
Two people (thankfully on the opposing team), both Gen 3, one a level 3 and the other a level 47. The level 47 goes 0 and 9 (with 3 minion kills, so he had a total of 3 points that match) and the level 3 went 1 and 10.

How the hell are people so bad at this game? I can get new players who didn't play the beta needing some time, but not generation 3 players. I've seen generation 8 players do the same.

I really wish we could see the stats of other people in the lobby, I reckon it'd be hilarious to read.

It's not so bad when they're on the enemy team, but when they are on my team... ugh.
---
PC is the only place to play games at their true potential
1080p/60fps standard, upgradable, mods, FOV sliders, ultra graphics - it's backwards compatible too
#2LerthyrPosted 4/17/2014 2:56:29 AM(edited)
The same reason why I group of Gen 3-5s went a combined 6 and ~50 in CTF. Thumbs are becoming a dying talent apparently.
---
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
#3djwagonPosted 4/17/2014 5:13:41 AM
Jason_Hudson posted...
Two people (thankfully on the opposing team), both Gen 3, one a level 3 and the other a level 47. The level 47 goes 0 and 9 (with 3 minion kills, so he had a total of 3 points that match) and the level 3 went 1 and 10.

How the hell are people so bad at this game? I can get new players who didn't play the beta needing some time, but not generation 3 players. I've seen generation 8 players do the same.

I really wish we could see the stats of other people in the lobby, I reckon it'd be hilarious to read.

It's not so bad when they're on the enemy team, but when they are on my team... ugh.

you every hear of having a bad game or .they just decided the same map every 4th game is getting boring
---
i was importer1 back in the days before this new name
when i post that is my view .so please understand that.it may not be correct . so just leave it at that
#4GeistPosted 4/17/2014 5:20:48 AM
Two things to think about, people get dropped into matches even during the epilogue and also every one has off days.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#5Wesley_WillisPosted 4/17/2014 5:22:04 AM
Sometimes I let my friends play for me that haven't played the game before. But even they get at least one kill... But that could be a reason.
---
XBL & PSN: SouthEcko2172
"Your father wears sneakers in the pool?"
#6DaBrainzPosted 4/17/2014 5:31:34 AM
They were probably working on the railgun challenge.
#7TheGlowPosted 4/17/2014 5:46:46 AM
I had some meh scores last night trying to get the spectre hack achievement.
Even though I ran around Made Men soloely looking for spectres, I still came in 5th overall.

There are some BAD players out there.
One can only hope they were drinking with friends over and passed over the controller.
#8SunzibadPosted 4/17/2014 5:50:11 AM
Its crazy! I played a match of Dom on Demeter and won 400 - 14. Sick.
#9Superman070776Posted 4/17/2014 6:00:29 AM
Mmmmm...gotta love those GameFAQs superstars. It is possible that people in higher gens have less kills because they are working with weapons that are uncomfortable for them because of challenges. I just don't see how it matters, anyway. If you don't like your random team, make some friends. It seems very convenient that people are quick to whine about the performance of others while there is no way to check the complainer's k/d. For all we know, you might be complaining about a one time bad game for someone else, while you might be toting a .32 kill ration.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 4/17/2014 6:57:17 AM(edited)
Same way master prestige players go 5-30 in CoD.

The regen system isn't a description of how much skill you have, as anyone can do it. Someone that only gets 1 kill per match can eventually hit Gen 10.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.