Any new DLC out?

#1mike4487Posted 2/8/2012 11:22:06 AM
Hi,

I haven't played my copy in a few weeks but will have some free time soon and wanted to know if any new DLC is out yet?

I already got some of the ones with Amuro's father and other characters... names escape me at the moment... o_O;

Thanks! Best of luck in your campaigns!
#2DavzzPosted 2/8/2012 6:48:50 PM
According to a poster named "neoman665" in a different topic...

"I have a gut feeling however that this game might have bombed with sales in Japan. After the initial DLC release we heard nothing about the game afterwards and the team quickly moved on to promoting the 0079 Gundam RTS PSP game. I hope this game isn't the franchise killer for the Gihren's Greed series."
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Your skills are inferior."/"Now you are an unstoppable dunking machine!"
#3Neoman665Posted 2/12/2012 2:17:28 AM
There is a chance though that maybe they will pull a V+ and release another version this year with fixes to gameplay and possibly all of the units from the old games put back in. That's what I hope anyway. :P
---
Bacon!
#4SiegeSilPosted 2/13/2012 9:19:41 AM
A V+ would be awesome! I am a bit curious as to why the price of the game seemed to have gone up. I haven't bought it yet because I've still been enjoying my Axis V and also because the price is pretty high. Although instead of the price going down it almost seems like it has gone up. When I looked the first time I believe it was about $70 or $80. When I just barely looked I couldn't find it less than $100. I wonder why expecially since they haven't come out with any new content since it was released...
#5Neoman665Posted 2/13/2012 5:50:09 PM
Well if you're looking at an import site it's probably because they're running low on stock. Plus I doubt Bamco is producing copies of the game now which will cause prices to shoot up. Most games usually only make copies a few months before and after release, sometimes they will quit making copies of a game a week or two after the game is released. It depends on the popularity and whether or not it is worth the money to make more copies.

But in this case I'd say it's low stock on the import site.
---
Bacon!