Rune Factory 4 for the United States?

#1nikkicat21Posted 8/6/2011 9:00:45 PM
Does anyone know when it might come out? I brought Rune Factory 3 at Gamestop on a whim and I fell in love with it. Now I'm close to beating the game and was wondering when I might be see another game come out Any additional information you guys have on it would be appreciated. Thank you for your help!
#2LightHawKnightPosted 8/6/2011 10:28:58 PM
There isn't even a release date for Japan... Why would anyone know one for the US? Any information we have is already on this board.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3DraikeroPosted 8/7/2011 8:43:23 AM
My guess is that since the game is scheduled to be released this year in Japan, it will probably pop up summer 2012. However, the game might be released in the fall as well, since it seems all the games like to be released then over here. Also it might take some extra time. I remember it took about a year for RF 3 to be released in the US after the Japanese release. This is all assuming it is going to be released, which I am fairly certain it will be.
#4RagnawindPosted 8/7/2011 4:58:51 PM
It is almost guaranteed that it will be released in the USA. It comes out Fall 2012, in Japan. It won't come out until at least Summer or Fall of next year in America.
#5SmartkickPosted 8/7/2011 8:00:50 PM
Actually, it wouldn't be surprisingly to see Rune Factory 4's release for Japan later this year. In that case, taking into consideration the pattern in the JP and US release dates, we should get RF4 by late December 2012. Right when the world ends.
#6PipluppalsPosted 8/11/2011 12:52:12 PM
?! Summer or fall next year for USA?????? What the fudge?? Isn't that the year we possibly die? Wishlist 2: RF4
---
--------
Currently playing: RF2 Wishlist: RF1, HMCute