Rune Factory 5 confirmed

#1WolkenritterPosted 8/8/2012 1:21:54 PM
http://andriasang.com/con25x/famitsu_feature_part_3/

Marvelous Entertainment's Yoshifumi Hashimoto, non massive breast producer of the Harvest Moon games, says that Rune Factory 4 was well received, and they've already decided to make the next installment. He also says that he wants to make a totally original title and is making preparations for this.

It was pretty obvious that it was going to happen though.
---
The end of everything, the beginning of one thing.
#2spamamdorfPosted 8/8/2012 1:24:07 PM
Not neccesairily, I mean we did the four dragons so it's plausible it would have ended there, I'm going with Light and Shadow dragons though, that or infinite spinoffs, or something, the series itself wasnt going to end though if that's what you meant, it defs makes too much money for that
#3N4RU7OPosted 8/8/2012 3:06:01 PM
OMG great im super hyped for 4 now i know theres a FIVE
*drops dead*
#4bond007106Posted 8/8/2012 4:05:43 PM
spamamdorf posted...
Not neccesairily, I mean we did the four dragons so it's plausible it would have ended there, I'm going with Light and Shadow dragons though, that or infinite spinoffs, or something, the series itself wasnt going to end though if that's what you meant, it defs makes too much money for that

I think they're going to move away from the dragons, now. The Elder Dragon story is complete, so now they should focus on something new. I''m thinking the being that the Masked Man was referring to at the end of Tides of Destiny. Clearly it's some manner of powerful god-like being, so it would be a good thing to focus the story on.
I also want a Rune Factory game set in Palermo, but I'm not sure how likely that would be...
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
#5GarohAdeptPosted 8/8/2012 5:36:15 PM(edited)
bond007106 posted...
spamamdorf posted...

I think they're going to move away from the dragons, now. The Elder Dragon story is complete, so now they should focus on something new. I''m thinking the being that the Masked Man was referring to at the end of Tides of Destiny. Clearly it's some manner of powerful god-like being, so it would be a good thing to focus the story on.
I also want a Rune Factory game set in Palermo, but I'm not sure how likely that would be...

I would very much like there to be a RF game that takes place outside of Norad. Don't they say in one of the earlier RF games (I think in RF2) that the Kingdom of Norad is one of the few peaceful places in the world? Maybe there could be a game that takes place in the Sechs Empire and you lead a rebellion or something, just to mix things up a bit.
---
The XBOX Region is full of fish pokemon. Cod i believe~ DeAcuerdo
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6spamamdorfPosted 8/8/2012 10:51:06 PM
GarohAdept posted...
bond007106 posted...
spamamdorf posted...

I would very much like there to be a RF game that takes place outside of Norad. Don't they say in one of the earlier RF games (I think in RF2) that the Kingdom of Norad is one of the few peaceful places in the world? Maybe there could be a game that takes place in the Sechs Empire and you lead a rebellion or something, just to mix things up a bit.

That could add another hilarious angle to the game, it'd be hard to balance training, farming, taking care of animals, wooing the girls and A FREAKING REBELLION though XD, I mean Lelouch could barely even do two of those XD
#7cabbit82Posted 8/9/2012 3:04:23 AM
spamamdorf posted...

That could add another hilarious angle to the game, it'd be hard to balance training, farming, taking care of animals, wooing the girls and A FREAKING REBELLION though XD, I mean Lelouch could barely even do two of those XD

True a rebellion would be exciting, It would make for an interesting plot point. Lol spamamdorf, Lelouch had more Tang than NASA /(o)_(o)\
#8Darky1992Posted 8/12/2012 2:54:16 PM
A remake of the first game. It'd be awesome and you know it.
---
Now Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, Birth by Sleep FM, Persona 3 Portable.
3DS FC: 4167-5579-1461
#9bond007106Posted 8/12/2012 4:09:00 PM
Darky1992 posted...
A remake of the first game. It'd be awesome and you know it.

No it wouldn't. It's way too soon.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
#10ilovejrpgsPosted 8/27/2012 11:52:32 AM
I wish they would give us an updated port of Lufia 2 on 3DS OMG. That game was so awesome. Just add some new stuff in it improve graphics a little but keep the 2D sprites so they should port it over already then come out with like Lufia 3 as long as it the same graphical style like Lufia 2 only just make it a better game. However Lufia 2 would be really hard to beat. Love Rune Factory though wish they would keep printing guides for them which they have been ignoring lately likely due to poor sales figures.