Option to Change to Japanese Voice?

#1HarvestbuddyPosted 4/16/2013 8:19:53 PM
Do you think they'll retain the Japanese voices and let you switch between (similar to FE: Awakening)? I loved Rune Factory 3 but the dubbing was horrible I have to admit.
#2LeeC2013Posted 4/16/2013 8:29:38 PM
No, its been confirmed multiple times no dual audio. and tbh i dont mind because rune factory is one of the few games i play that i actually only want in english.
---
nightcore <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ8nx9LDyro
#3Harvestbuddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 9:22:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4bond007106Posted 4/17/2013 8:15:57 AM
The Rune Factory 3 dub was actually pretty good by Natsume's standards (make of that what you will).
But thankfully Xseed are publishing Rune Factory 4, so they should have actually hired voice actors people have heard of and we should actually get a decent dub (they did a good job with Frontier in that respect, so I have faith in them).
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
#5RPGman1Posted 4/17/2013 8:29:50 AM
bond007106 posted...
The Rune Factory 3 dub was actually pretty good by Natsume's standards (make of that what you will).
But thankfully Xseed are publishing Rune Factory 4, so they should have actually hired voice actors people have heard of and we should actually get a decent dub (they did a good job with Frontier in that respect, so I have faith in them).

This, pretty much. Frontier had people who knew what they were doing, but I think RF3 was pretty good.

I only hope that Liam O Brien will voice Ventuswill, he is by far the most obvious choice.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#6Spidey5Posted 4/17/2013 9:10:26 AM
Harvestbuddy posted...
I loved Rune Factory 3 but the dubbing was horrible I have to admit.

No it wasn't.
#7TranquilSeaPosted 4/17/2013 9:20:13 AM(edited)
XSeed has said that they always strive to keep the Japanese voices in, even though it rarely happens. They're still making an effort to have dual audio, but they're not at the point yet where they can confirm.
---
Rise up again, rise up again, rise up again
Rise up, yes, we can fight you now
#8N4RU7OPosted 4/17/2013 12:15:53 PM
RPGman1 posted...
bond007106 posted...

This, pretty much. Frontier had people who knew what they were doing, but I think RF3 was pretty good.

I only hope that Liam O Brien will voice Ventuswill, he is by far the most obvious choice.

But . . .
Ventuswill is a girl . . .
#9RPGman1Posted 4/17/2013 12:27:04 PM
N4RU7O posted...
RPGman1 posted...
bond007106 posted...

But . . .
Ventuswill is a girl . . .

Sorry, not really seeing the problem here.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#10spamamdorfPosted 4/17/2013 1:57:11 PM
I liked RF3's dub fine, what was wrong with it?

Either way it's good to hear we'll be getting experienced VAs for RF4, it's never a bad thing to have