Amber and/or Xiao Pai events

#1BrokenBandit84Posted 10/4/2013 12:19:04 AM
Does anyone know how to activate Amber and/or Xiao Pai's sub events? I have no clue.

Also how high of heart level do you have to be to propose? I have both of them at level 10. I thought 10 was the max but I guess I was wrong. What is the max?

Please Help!! I really need it.
---
If you want to live the nasty partisan bickering of the election season all 4 years round, go to Gamefaqs :D
#2RenRen245Posted 10/4/2013 12:47:01 AM
They seem to be pretty hard to trigger.. i finished the main scenario and Fortes LP is almost at 13 and i still never managed to trigger her sub event.
---
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena
#3BrokenBandit84(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 3:17:23 PM
*BUMP* Come on guys. I really need help with this. Doesn't anyone know? I would really appreciate it! Please?
---
If you want to live the nasty partisan bickering of the election season all 4 years round, go to Gamefaqs :D
#4SomeguywhotypesPosted 10/4/2013 7:22:43 PM(edited)
I would love to know myself I got Xiao Pai at like 17 hearts and have yet to trigger her sub-event...
#5xerpliopPosted 10/4/2013 7:33:53 PM
Someguywhotypes posted...
I would love to know myself I got Xiao Pai at like 17 hearts and have yet to trigger her sub-event...

I'm curious to know what you did to get her that high so quickly. What do you give her every day, and how many days/years have you lived in the town?
---
3DS FC: 2707-1675-8615 (AC Town name: Swiftrol, Dream: 4400-2153-4454)
AC:NL IRC Chatroom: http://tinyurl.com/acnl-IRC-chatroom
#6RagnawindPosted 10/4/2013 7:34:43 PM
Theyare all pretty difficult, but someone on FOGU came up with a possible way to get the subevents. First, you need to make sure no Town Events are currently going on. Then, get the person in your party and rest for a few days. If during this time, they leave your party and have to do something, you triggered an event that involves them. It may or may not be the required event, though.
#7SomeguywhotypesPosted 10/4/2013 7:45:39 PM
xerpliop posted...
Someguywhotypes posted...

I'm curious to know what you did to get her that high so quickly. What do you give her every day, and how many days/years have you lived in the town?

Around a year and a half I gave her any left over flowers or rice dishes that I had, and after a while it just ended up that high.