Platinum

#1ZezarithPosted 10/6/2013 8:13:23 PM
Is there any place to -mine- it? I'm getting it out of boxes in the floating empire, but I haven't found a mining spot where I've gotten it yet...
#2HitTheGroundWalPosted 10/6/2013 8:14:35 PM
I don't think you can mine it. I think it was like this in ToD as well.
---
It's supposed to be HitTheGroundWalking.
Bleach OC RP URL in quote-
#3Megaman FreakPosted 10/6/2013 8:15:36 PM
Honestly, that is more that enough. If you ship one, you can always buy more from the ore guy in the inn, but i never seem to have enough cash saved up in this game. So many things to spend cash on.
---
"Do or do not, there is no try," Yoda
GT: MegamanFan1031
#4LightHawKnightPosted 10/6/2013 8:31:10 PM
Megaman Freak posted...
Honestly, that is more that enough. If you ship one, you can always buy more from the ore guy in the inn, but i never seem to have enough cash saved up in this game. So many things to spend cash on.

Strawberries man. Strawberries.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5PikaleyPosted 10/6/2013 8:41:07 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Megaman Freak posted...

Strawberries man. Strawberries.

omelets man omelets
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#6Megaman FreakPosted 10/6/2013 8:46:12 PM
Not enough. Or i could just be doing things to conservatively. I do have two fields, and i am not using my animals to help with yard work. I blew 100k in seconds with upgrades, buying crafting items from raven, and other stuff.
---
"Do or do not, there is no try," Yoda
GT: MegamanFan1031
#7PikaleyPosted 10/6/2013 8:50:39 PM
Megaman Freak posted...
Not enough. Or i could just be doing things to conservatively. I do have two fields, and i am not using my animals to help with yard work. I blew 100k in seconds with upgrades, buying crafting items from raven, and other stuff.

lol it gets worse, bado's shop average price atm for good stuff i can buy is like 2-300k for platinum weapons/armor
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board