Any good places to get Love Crystal's

#1JumpymonPosted 10/7/2013 11:52:39 PM
can find about any other crystal but not love ones from gates
anyone has good "farming" place for Love Crystal's?
#2scyloxPosted 10/8/2013 7:22:16 AM
I've been looking for those myself.
---
From a throne of their bones I rule.
#3sfangwbPosted 10/8/2013 7:53:25 AM
I got a total of one love crystal so far from a quest. Can't find light crystals either.
#4DracoZereulPosted 10/8/2013 6:20:12 PM
Gonna bump this. I've only got the one as well and I'd like to craft some Star Pendants to make leveling up my favorite bachelorettes faster.
---
3DS FC: 0817-5047-7991
#5abhawkPosted 10/8/2013 6:37:19 PM
DracoZereul posted...
Gonna bump this. I've only got the one as well and I'd like to craft some Star Pendants to make leveling up my favorite bachelorettes faster.

Sorry but can you explain what you mean by that? I'm new to Rune Factory, sorry.
---
3DS FC: 0387-9811-8697 ~~~~~ [XBOX 360: abhawk90]
ACNL: Alex from All Blue /// (go to abhawk.tumblr.com for my ACNL designs)
#6beautheschmoPosted 10/8/2013 6:44:36 PM
abhawk posted...
DracoZereul posted...

Sorry but can you explain what you mean by that? I'm new to Rune Factory, sorry.

Star pendant gives bonus experience to whoever has it equipped, so the idea is to give them to party member so they get more experience and thus level faster.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#7abhawkPosted 10/8/2013 6:48:07 PM
beautheschmo posted...
abhawk posted...
DracoZereul posted...

Star pendant gives bonus experience to whoever has it equipped, so the idea is to give them to party member so they get more experience and thus level faster.

Thats cool--how do you give items for your party to equip? Also do you think heart pendant is worth wearing over star pendant? (heart pendant ups the amount of exp you get for all skills; I wear it all the time unless I'm unsure of enemies I'm about to face)
---
3DS FC: 0387-9811-8697 ~~~~~ [XBOX 360: abhawk90]
ACNL: Alex from All Blue /// (go to abhawk.tumblr.com for my ACNL designs)
#8DracoZereulPosted 10/8/2013 7:06:17 PM
When you gift a person an item that they can equip, they will automatically equip it; although armor/head/accessory are pretty much universal, each person will only accept/equip a single weapon type. You can check all this in the Affinity tab in the Pause Menu, provided you've partied with the person at least once. Keep in mind that they don't have a notion of preference when it comes to the gear you gift them, they'll equip whatever gear you give them, and I think any old gear just gets tossed to the wayside. So, in my case, if I gave someone a Star Pendant, I wouldn't give them any other accessory until I figured their level was high enough.

And personally I've used the Heart Pendant since I got it through a quest and never stopped. As quickly as I've been gaining regular levels (I'm 103 and still in my first year of Fall) the Heart Pendant helps make sure my Skill Levels don't fall as far behind.
---
3DS FC: 0817-5047-7991
#9Jumpymon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 10:19:13 AM
so no places to farm love crystals?
been killin gates like crazy and got zero love crystals
#10jlenhPosted 10/9/2013 12:13:59 PM
I don't think the gates drop them, or if they do then maybe in end game zones only, which I havent gotten to.

I tried farming the gates in various places from lvl 12 to floating castle using a lucky blade (rare can+4leaf+10iron upgrade) + happy ring and never seen any. Saw plenty of other crystals though so I know my game isn't bugged.