Any good places to get Love Crystal's

#21toccotoPosted 10/11/2013 10:12:02 AM
South of Obsidian Mansion I think, where there is that water lilypad area. On the screen change to it, there are two love gates on both sides, always in the same places. You can just keep switching screens and killing the games. I got 5 in half a day (game time) of farming. I might have gotten lucky, but it's proof enough they drop.
#22LegoTechnicPosted 10/11/2013 10:21:12 AM(edited)
Dolce gives it as a request box reward for her request to give her a moondrop. In my game it showed up pretty much immediately after I had gotten her during the summer.

Shipped it on this thread's advice, as it had been languishing in my storage until now. :-]
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#23IkedaTeramusaPosted 10/11/2013 12:03:29 PM
I didn't farm them.. I bought them from Arthur. I think they were like 2.5K a pop. Best money I ever spent. I bought about 4 stacks worth :-)
---
FC: 4081-5499-1094
#24HalecticPosted 10/11/2013 12:36:49 PM
Arthur can sometimes appear with rare items you have not found yet.

When you see one, buy it then ship it, then you can buy it from Raven or the gem merchant
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#25bananachuahPosted 10/17/2013 12:25:13 AM
I've got my first one from Vishnal, daily talking (it's a random event whereby he claims to have braved the dungeons for this jewel). However, I'm not sure if these gifts are randomly generated, or hopefully fixed.
---
Ragnarok and Roll: Jackal
PSN: Edgeworth85
#26bananachuahPosted 10/17/2013 1:53:41 AM
Just got another one

Client Request (speak with Arthur not Eliza)

Client: Arthur (triggered with Friendship Level 4ish)
Quest: Monster Item (Edible)
Season: Fall
Reward: Love Crystal (It's in blue, perhaps its random...)
---
Ragnarok and Roll: Jackal
PSN: Edgeworth85
#27RellePosted 10/23/2013 11:21:37 PM
I can confirm love gates drop them. Got one just now and made my heart pendant. Go to the lilypad area southeast of the Obsidian Manor and just go back and forth between there and the screen above it. There's two love gates right nearby (although I just killed the one in the screen above the lilypad area).
---
Giles: I have a friend coming to town and I'd like us to be alone.
Anya: Oh, you mean an orgasm friend?
#28ekstrjPosted 10/24/2013 1:15:43 PM(edited)
Relle posted...
I can confirm love gates drop them. Got one just now and made my heart pendant. Go to the lilypad area southeast of the Obsidian Manor and just go back and forth between there and the screen above it. There's two love gates right nearby (although I just killed the one in the screen above the lilypad area).

Confirmed as well farming the screen above the lilypad area only. Took me literally 70 kills of the love gate to finally get one. I thought maybe I wasn't seeing them because I hadn't started dating anyone yet, but I just now finally got one.

Heh decided to keep going to see if I could get a level 10 one, and I got another crystal (level 4) within 4 kills.

---
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4276-3585