How to tame Ambrosia?

#1kawaiihito94Posted 10/10/2013 7:58:59 PM
What item do I use?
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)
#2hors_doeuvresPosted 10/10/2013 8:00:39 PM
Ultra Toyherb.

Plant 4 Toyherb seeds in a 2x2 plot, then use Gigantifier (12k in Ellie's shop) ONCE. Water everyday until they turn into one giant toyherb.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#3Realist2615Posted 10/10/2013 8:04:00 PM
That. But don't get all angsty when you see 4 slightly giant-er Toyherbs, instead of your glorious, magnificent Ultra Toyherb.

You still have to keep watering it at that point.

Believe me, I ****ed up more than my fair share of giant crops because of that.
---
Playing: League of Legends, Rune Factory 4, Tales of the Abyss 3D, Tales of Xillia
#4PikaleyPosted 10/10/2013 8:48:45 PM
Realist2615 posted...
That. But don't get all angsty when you see 4 slightly giant-er Toyherbs, instead of your glorious, magnificent Ultra Toyherb.

ive screwed up a few like that, typhoons however have screwed up much more then i have lol
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#5hors_doeuvresPosted 10/10/2013 8:54:21 PM
Pikaley posted...
Realist2615 posted...

ive screwed up a few like that, typhoons however have screwed up much more then i have lol

It's very easy to avoid that. Just sleep until the crop turns giant. If you encounter a typhoon, remember the date; it will never change. Reload. So now you can plan, either use lots of formula, or wait for the typhoon to pass.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#6PikaleyPosted 10/10/2013 8:56:54 PM
hors_doeuvres posted...
Pikaley posted...
Realist2615 posted...

It's very easy to avoid that. Just sleep until the crop turns giant. If you encounter a typhoon, remember the date; it will never change. Reload. So now you can plan, either use lots of formula, or wait for the typhoon to pass.

ive tried but with my luck typhoons hit right after ive spent my cash on gear upgrades or something and dont have enough for powder lol, plus i like to play naturally not manipulate through reloads, only reloading i do is taming bosses with 2-3 crops to use over and over
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board