Marriage event help with dylas

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Marriage event help with dylas

User Info: pokemongal007

pokemongal007
3 years ago#1
Ok I know I have done alot of post on here And I'm sorry about that I just have one question to see dylas clumsy event I know you need to go on three dates with him talk to him and do you need to have Porcoline at a high fp level I saw something that said for some like dolce you need nancy and jones at a high fp level to see her marriage event do I need to the same with Porcoline in order to see dylas clumsy you marriage event because I haven't given Porcoline any thing

User Info: Narukaze

Narukaze
3 years ago#2
you need to see smiling sub before that will start as well. also stop festives will help too. that's how I made it happen. I had dylas around 22 when it started but I don't think it needs to be that high.

pokemongal007
3 years ago#3
Ok thanks I saw the smile event with dylas and his fp/lp is at 14 and I just canceled one event so I'll try to cancel the ones that I know that I will have enoughs days I think during winter

User Info: Narukaze

Narukaze
3 years ago#4
I had to stop make four of five before they came up. I had the marry thing start around summer 14. it takes about three days or so. so you will have to stop more festives most likely.

pokemongal007
3 years ago#5
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Marriage event help with dylas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived