Any tips on fighting those red palm cats in Leon Karnak?

#1Isaac289Posted 10/29/2013 2:55:14 AM
I can't for the life of me beat the room with a bunch of those guys in it. Any tips? Should I just grind a bunch for a super strong weapon with super long range?
---
Why do people think that Zelda will grow herself a dick for no reason at all? -GreenHeroofTime
#2Zarren364Posted 10/29/2013 3:08:52 AM
I am slightly confused. Do you mean the Malm Cats in Leon Karnak, or the Sechs Cats in the Floating Empire? Or is this third arc stuff? I'm still in somewhere in the between of the 2nd and 3rd.
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#3ChaoskerzxPosted 10/29/2013 3:16:30 AM
Zarren364 posted...
I am slightly confused. Do you mean the Malm Cats in Leon Karnak, or the Sechs Cats in the Floating Empire? Or is this third arc stuff? I'm still in somewhere in the between of the 2nd and 3rd.

I believe hes talking about the Red Cats in Rune Prana 4 since its almost impossible to knock them over. I can only suggest playing conservatively against them. Or just do what I do and spam Million Strike once and run.
---
Playing: Rune Factory 4 and Pokemon X/Y
3DS FC: 1848 - 1758 - 9305 Safari Fairy Type (Jigglypuff, Snubull, Floette)
#4Isaac289(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 3:52:44 AM
Chaoskerzx posted...
Zarren364 posted...

I believe hes talking about the Red Cats in Rune Prana 4 since its almost impossible to knock them over. I can only suggest playing conservatively against them. Or just do what I do and spam Million Strike once and run.

Yes it's the 3rd arc. Thanks for the Million Strike tip. I was trying to beat them with Rush Punch (fist of the north star attack). This has way better range, and I missed this item until you told me about it. I'm sure I can beat them now.
---
Why do people think that Zelda will grow herself a dick for no reason at all? -GreenHeroofTime
#5LakotaSilverPosted 10/29/2013 4:00:49 AM
Another option is to use pets. I bring two very powerful pets (level 300+) pets that I tamed in the Sharance Maze (via the "spam with trash" method) and they have taken me entirely through Rune Prana single-handedly, including boss fights.

I simply kite the enemies, avoid getting hit, and keep my pets healed. They mow through enemies in seconds.

I don't have weapons powerful enough yet to fight the enemies myself XD

The pets are a silver wolf and a demon.
#6Isaac289(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:29:06 PM
LakotaSilver posted...
Another option is to use pets. I bring two very powerful pets (level 300+) pets that I tamed in the Sharance Maze (via the "spam with trash" method) and they have taken me entirely through Rune Prana single-handedly, including boss fights.

I simply kite the enemies, avoid getting hit, and keep my pets healed. They mow through enemies in seconds.

I don't have weapons powerful enough yet to fight the enemies myself XD

The pets are a silver wolf and a demon.

That doesn't sound fun to me.
---
#7LakotaSilverPosted 10/29/2013 6:12:18 PM
I love my pets, so it's fun for me to have them with me :}

And I really don't like dying/using a ton of healing potions, so I guess it's whatever floats your boat.

I'm level 178, so it's not like I DON'T fight anything - I just don't take on fights that I can't win, like the cat enemies that hit like mad and have few "weak spots".

I was just trying to give you another option - you don't have to go with it :}