Request box - to fish

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Request box - to fish

User Info: Brian1337

Brian1337
3 years ago#1
I have caught 10 fish but every time I go to the request box to finish it it just keeps telling me where to find fish.
Self found masterrace.

User Info: Anketam

Anketam
3 years ago#2
Have you given one of the fishes to Vishnal yet?
My friend code is: 3909 - 7851 - 5052

Brian1337
3 years ago#3
Hrm maybe I did give the fish to the wrong person ill check.
Self found masterrace.

Brian1337
3 years ago#4
Yea I never gave him the fish.

How do you know where people are at? Or do I have to wander around aimlessly to find them
Self found masterrace.

Brian1337
3 years ago#5
Ok found him on some random street.

Thank you
Self found masterrace.

User Info: Lirishae

Lirishae
3 years ago#6
If you look at your mini-map, you'll see people's faces on there ^^ It might be a little confusing at first, but you'll soon learn which icon corresponds to which character. If you don't see them on the map, they're in a building someplace, so you'll have to go inside each one to look for them in that event. Also keep in mind that as you build up FP/LP, characters will sometimes decide to visit your house. So if you can't find someone, try checking your room.
"Little scratches on people's hearts will be gone if they pat them from behind, but the humans don't know that." -Li'l Cactus
White 2: 1636-5705-4662

User Info: Anketam

Anketam
3 years ago#7
Each building has a list of extra mini icons that tell you who is in it. It takes a while, but you will eventually be able to look at the extra mini icons and will be able to tell who are in which buildings too.
My friend code is: 3909 - 7851 - 5052

Brian1337
3 years ago#8
Update -

At the water ruins, this game is stupid addicting.
Self found masterrace.

Brian1337
3 years ago#9
I work grave yard so I'm going to end up with like no sleep by the time 1030 pm gets here and I have to be at work.
Self found masterrace.

User Info: Lirishae

Lirishae
3 years ago#10
It really is stupidly addicting xD But take a leaf out of RF's handbook, and remember that what you don't do today you can always do tomorow ^^
"Little scratches on people's hearts will be gone if they pat them from behind, but the humans don't know that." -Li'l Cactus
White 2: 1636-5705-4662
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Request box - to fish

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived