Golden axe

#1LadyChloePosted 11/3/2013 9:04:14 AM
Does anyone know if there is a golden axe recipe for forging (farm tool)? I've raised my forging to 45 and I still haven't learned the next best thing after silver axe. Strangely enough though, I have learned all the next tier recipes for the rest of the farm tools (sickle, hoe, watering can, hammer), less the fishing pole, since the previous pattern for that was a few levels after the rest of the tools...

I need to know if it's worth while to keep making shiny hoes to quickly up my forging level or to let it level naturally from weapon forging.

Thanks!
#2LirishaePosted 11/3/2013 10:00:14 AM
That's rather odd. The Mountain Axe is a level 45 recipe using Gold + any Stone + any Stick/Stem, so you should have been able to learn it.
---
"Little scratches on people's hearts will be gone if they pat them from behind, but the humans don't know that." -Li'l Cactus
White 2: 1636-5705-4662
#3ProcyanPosted 11/3/2013 10:07:56 AM
I think learning recipes is partially tied to your particular skill in whatever you are trying to learn. I was having the same issue with an axe for a while, where I could make the 45 skill tools except axe (and fishing pole), because everything was around 30 where my lumber skill was around 22. I had forging at 40ish before I learned my first duel blade recipe, because I never used them until I got a decent one out of a chest. Best advice is keep using the axe until you learn it.
---
PSN and XBL: CloudStrife768
3DS FC: 4511 - 1054 - 7640
#4LadyChloe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 10:27:48 AM
Procyan posted...
I think learning recipes is partially tied to your particular skill in whatever you are trying to learn. I was having the same issue with an axe for a while, where I could make the 45 skill tools except axe (and fishing pole), because everything was around 30 where my lumber skill was around 22. I had forging at 40ish before I learned my first duel blade recipe, because I never used them until I got a decent one out of a chest. Best advice is keep using the axe until you learn it.

Ohhh. That makes sense, *looks at logging* mines only level 19..

Thanks for the tip :)