How to get venti back?

#1mercyvaPosted 11/9/2013 12:54:21 PM
So venti is gone. And i got married and expecting a child a couple of days now? But venti is still not back?? What do i do to bring him back or does he not coming back :/
#2Tempestuous_SeaPosted 11/9/2013 3:05:34 PM
Where are you in the story now? Venti is a girl, and to bring her back, you have to clear the third arc, which involves beating the Rune Prana dungeon.
---
so come dance this silence down through the morning
shalalalalalala
#3mercyva(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:40:10 PM
Tempestuous_Sea posted...
Where are you in the story now? Venti is a girl, and to bring her back, you have to clear the third arc, which involves beating the Rune Prana dungeon.

LOL what was that!! And i always forget shes a girl.. Oops
But seriously how???? Because it was a long time since SHE had been gone and i danced alot.. I'm tired and i want her back haha
#4mercyva(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:43:01 PM
Tempestuous_Sea posted...

I finished the second plot and i have the sharance maze.. Been married and had a boy!
#5MegaManZ3roPosted 11/9/2013 3:46:57 PM
You need to wait for the event to trigger. It's a random town sub-event.
---
Currently waiting for TWEWYT, AA5, AAI2. Claimed Iris from Golden Sun.
#6mercyva(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 4:24:47 PM
MegaManZ3ro posted...
You need to wait for the event to trigger. It's a random town sub-event.

I know but which event? And who's in it?
#7Dork_VaderPosted 11/9/2013 4:33:23 PM(edited)
Memories, walk outside at 6 am and see if Dylas is running down to the flower shop, if he is go see the CS and do a happy dance, if not reset back to the prior night and try again.

Everyone is in it, you can put Amber and Dylas in your party the night before a day you know has an event triggering (just save before you sleep and check everyone the next day to see if one triggers) then reset until both of them say they have to leave when you wake up.
---
He's bluffing! No creature would willingly make an idiot out of itself.
Obviously
you've never been in love.