town events

#1riringenPosted 11/25/2013 7:53:32 AM
My current town event is the running sign, and before that it was lin fa's and xiao's and this one took me ages to complete, it was at the time when I had to collect Rune Spheres and help Leon so the question is have I missed any other events? Was there any event ive should completed between these two? I'm afraid I've missed an important one but I don't even know if there's such a thing, missing events?
#2allison1996Posted 11/25/2013 7:56:05 AM
They are in no order, so you can't miss one. They will all show up eventually. Ugh. That's probably the most annoying thing about this game, randomness in the town event system.
#3glitchXIIPosted 11/25/2013 7:59:07 AM
Its not possibe to miss events, well you could skip going to the pajama party, but aside from that, events are just random as to when they occur so you can't miss them, just not get any for awhile. This system has lead to quite a bit of frustration though as third arc and marriage are tied to them.
---
3DS: 3496-9744-9813 friend safari pokemon: magneton, metang, and excadrill. Pm if you want to add me
#4riringen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 9:25:26 AM
allison1996 posted...
They are in no order, so you can't miss one. They will all show up eventually. Ugh. That's probably the most annoying thing about this game, randomness in the town event system.

glitchXII posted...
Its not possibe to miss events, well you could skip going to the pajama party, but aside from that, events are just random as to when they occur so you can't miss them, just not get any for awhile. This system has lead to quite a bit of frustration though as third arc and marriage are tied to them.

I see, Thank you guys.
yeah I've noticed it gets a bit of crap over time!
#5Karin18Posted 11/25/2013 10:23:55 AM
People say the sleep over keeps happening but I've yet to see it once. When does it trigger? In the morning like the others? Sometimes all six girls are chilling at Meg's at like 8 or 9 at night but nothing happens. Is that related or do they just chill there?
---
Black Mage: Dammit fighter, White Mage doesn't like me because you're a rotten friend.
Fighter: I'm horrible!
#6allison1996Posted 11/25/2013 10:52:03 AM
Karin18 posted...
People say the sleep over keeps happening but I've yet to see it once. When does it trigger? In the morning like the others? Sometimes all six girls are chilling at Meg's at like 8 or 9 at night but nothing happens. Is that related or do they just chill there?

For me sleepovers happen when I talk to Meg when she is either outside Porcoline's Kitchen or inside of it. Any time of day, and she always asks for the next day. I refused a couple of times when I was intending to spend a long day in Rune Prana or Sharance Maze and it seemed like they still gathered. If they are in their pajamas then it is probably a sleepover.
#7glitchXIIPosted 11/25/2013 11:58:20 AM
With us guys, its doug who triggers it. I've only had it happen after first arc (when all bachelors are in town) so i can't say if they only start occuring when all the boys/girls are in town for sure as, with most events, its random, albeit easier to check.
---
3DS: 3496-9744-9813 friend safari pokemon: magneton, metang, and excadrill. Pm if you want to add me