Clorica's Marriage Event and Getting into Leon Karnak

#1VEGANDARAEPosted 12/1/2013 9:28:55 AM
the subject topic are my only two concerns now

I just made an engagement ring for Clorica, but she apologizes and says she can't accept it. Is there anything else I need to do for her to say yes?

And also, I cant seem to find the entrance to Leon Karnak, there is a path in the autumn fields with trees i cant cut down. Is there any way past this?
#2NatatteruPosted 12/1/2013 11:27:16 AM
For Clorica you have to trigger two events first: "Get it Together" first, and then "An Ephemeral Wish" (this latter one being the marriage event itself, and it being unique in that you are prompted to give her the Engagement Ring in the event itself rather than after it). Before doing these 2 events you cannot marry Clorica.

As for Leon Karnak... I'm sorry, I can't remember any specifics, but if you teleport to the Obsidian Mansion and just go straight left, you should get to it, I don't remember being blocked by anything.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - GGXXAC+R: May
#3VEGANDARAE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 12:21:52 PM
the path left of the Obsidian mansion ends in the Heaven's Gate access area to the north, and nothing left beyond that.
#4alianpePosted 12/1/2013 12:36:11 PM
VEGANDARAE posted...
the path left of the Obsidian mansion ends in the Heaven's Gate access area to the north, and nothing left beyond that.

Leon Karnak is past the Heaven's Gate. The block is story related, you can't go in while it's there.