Third Arc?

#1FlameHeroAkaiPosted 12/15/2013 4:18:22 PM
So after waiting forever, what seems to be the starting event for the third arc started. I completed Shiny Memories and it seems to hint that Venti is still around. Several days later tho, and the plot has yet to advance. Did I do something wrong or is there another event I need to advance?
#2Jaxy73Posted 12/15/2013 4:28:46 PM
wrong event, the event you did was "Shiny Memories" the one you needed to activate is just called "memories" sorry.
---
My 3ds code:4785-4411-4534
#3Ice_CarPosted 12/15/2013 4:30:00 PM
That event seems to activate fairly often right after finishing the second arc for me, but it's not the event you need. The event you're looking for is "Memories" and the participants as shown in the Journal is "Everyone".

It can take a long time for the event to activate, it took me about a year (in-game time of course) and even then I had to try and manipulate it into appearing out of impatience.

Just try to pinpoint the event day and save before it, bring Amber and Dylas with you after getting them to 7 Affection, and if they both leave in the morning and head to the flower shop, it should be Memories that activated.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4181-2801
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ice-sempai
#4FlameHeroAkai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 5:11:01 PM
Its so frustrating. There is no indication of when the event will activate. Partied with both of em for several days and nothing happened. Amber's friendship is at 8 and Dylas is 7. Is going on year 9 due to the time-skip to allow my Heroine's daughter to age... does anyone know if the event can be forcibly activated or if the game gives some indication before it happens?
#5alianpePosted 12/15/2013 5:47:35 PM
FlameHeroAkai posted...
Its so frustrating. There is no indication of when the event will activate. Partied with both of em for several days and nothing happened. Amber's friendship is at 8 and Dylas is 7. Is going on year 9 due to the time-skip to allow my Heroine's daughter to age... does anyone know if the event can be forcibly activated or if the game gives some indication before it happens?

You can try this if you don't mind soft resetting a bit. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/635388-rune-factory-4/68059935
#6FlameHeroAkai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 7:39:43 PM
After finding another similar topic, I followed the advice and *finally* unlocked 'Memories' Dylas and Amber had thier chat and said they'd need to talk to Arthur. Waited all the rest of that day and most of the next. Tried talking to Arthur myself and to Amber and Dylas but nothing happens. What do I do next?
#7RPGman1Posted 12/15/2013 8:15:15 PM
FlameHeroAkai posted...
After finding another similar topic, I followed the advice and *finally* unlocked 'Memories' Dylas and Amber had thier chat and said they'd need to talk to Arthur. Waited all the rest of that day and most of the next. Tried talking to Arthur myself and to Amber and Dylas but nothing happens. What do I do next?

I believe the next step is seeing a conversation between Dolce and Pico.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#8FlameHeroAkai(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:44:50 PM
Hopefully last question. Im at what I believe is the *last* boss 'Octopirate' or some such. I find myself severely annoyed by it as its shell prevents 99.999% damage and my two best fighting tactics heal it. Fire and water heal the blasted thing so my weapon and spell of choice are out. I used my previous wind weapon and spent close to 20 mins slowly chipping away at its HP with my pets was ONE good hit away from finishing it when it unleashed a combo on me and I died. My question is thus: Is there some weapon or technique to break its shell?
#9ZarethKnyghtPosted 12/16/2013 1:48:54 AM
Fist of Light. If you're in Runa Prana, you should be able to make these. Power it up with malm claws and grimoire scales.
---
FC: Zareth - 2208 5675 6013 Pokemon X Fighting Safari: Mankey, Pancham, and Tyrogue TSV: 3141
Julianne - 2406 6169 0263: Magmar, Larvesta, and Fletchiner
#10Karin18Posted 12/16/2013 8:24:48 AM
While I'm here, how does Shiny Memories change if Venti is there? I'm assuming you can trigger it after the third arc right?
---
Black Mage: Dammit fighter, White Mage doesn't like me because you're a rotten friend.
Fighter: I'm horrible!