Easy gifts for Margaret?

#1IOptMadnessPosted 1/16/2014 7:27:35 PM
I've been giving her grapes and oranges, but her LP have only been going up by 200-380 each time.

What are some easy gifts to give her that'll at least give her ~1,000 points each day?
---
3DS Name: Matt / 3DS FC: 2191-8459-6796
Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, Drifblim
#2djmh13Posted 1/16/2014 7:33:55 PM
Correct me if I'm mistaken but even their favorite gifts only give 500 and her favorites are pineapples, pink melons, gold vegetables and golden juice. Your best bet is just keep doing what your doing because her liked gifts(fruits and veggies) are cheap/easy and fast to get.
---
Currently playing: Hometown Story, TES: Skyrim, Pokemon Y, Radiant Historia, Project Diva F
Waiting For: Tales of Xillia 2, HM: Connecting lands
#3IOptMadness(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 7:35:19 PM
djmh13 posted...
Correct me if I'm mistaken but even their favorite gifts only give 500 and her favorites are pineapples, pink melons, gold vegetables and golden juice. Your best bet is just keep doing what your doing because her liked gifts(fruits and veggies) are cheap/easy and fast to get.

Why is she so hard to befriend? x_x
---
3DS Name: Matt / 3DS FC: 2191-8459-6796
Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, Drifblim
#4flamedtechnoPosted 1/16/2014 7:35:33 PM
^
Margaret's favourite gifts are really late game.
Once you get pineapple seeds and have 81 cooking, pineapple juices would be the way to go I guess.
---
3DS FC: 1650-2244-8817 (Easy FC to remember lol)
Friend Safari: (Rock) Rhydon, Dwebble, and Magcargo
#5djmh13Posted 1/16/2014 7:40:32 PM
Well you also get points for inviting them into your party and going to dungeons so you can try that when you get her to 3 hearts if you haven't already. Also if you examine the fruit bin in her house just to the right of the door you get a couple apples and a pink melon for free if she's in the room. Use it on her birthday if you're close to that since it gets double value, if not it's at least one 500 point raise.
---
Currently playing: Hometown Story, TES: Skyrim, Pokemon Y, Radiant Historia, Project Diva F
Waiting For: Tales of Xillia 2, HM: Connecting lands
#6Misha-HeartPosted 1/16/2014 7:44:27 PM
Just do it everyday. LP builds up fine unless you're in a real hurry to marry. I usually give the girls what they like normally and get to the dating part pretty quickly.

I never really gave Margaret all her loved items, but she rose just fine with her likes and talking to her everyday.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#7RPGman1Posted 1/16/2014 7:54:58 PM
Don't freak out too much about the favorite gifts. I just gave Forte flowers most of the game and it didn't take that long to get her affection where it needed to be.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!