Language of Flowers (Dolce marriage event) help..

#1GoyangDuyuPosted 1/21/2014 2:42:25 AM
So I followed this guide: http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=159998
and am currently on day 8 of the event. However after sleeping I can't seem to get the scene in day 9 to trigger?

This one: "Day 9: Go to clinic, speak to Dolce. Watch the scene that begins. Follow Dolce when she runs downstairs. Speak to Dolce. A scene will begin with her and Pico. "

I kept sleeping and checking everyday for a week and all Dolce/Nancy/jones says are random lines..
#2allison1996Posted 1/21/2014 5:16:34 AM
I haven't done this, but have you approached Dolce when she is upstairs at the clinic? I'm guessing so and I'm sorry that this is all I have to offer at the moment.
#3ANelsonPosted 1/21/2014 6:02:59 AM
I've done this one.. in general, there's always something to do the next day, you may just need to look around a lot. Either way, zoelius' guide has a different set of instructions, so try his?:

|1. Head to the town square and speak to Kiel to hear a rumor.
|2. Then on the next day, head to the beach area (Dragon Lake) and speak toDolce.
|3. Wait until the next day and then speak to Dolce. Then go to Leon Karnak.
|4. Then on the next day, go to the clinic to see an event.
|5. Wait another day and then talk to Dolce.
|6. Then on the next day, go to the clinic second floor to see an event.
|7. Wait another day and go to to the clinic, speak to Nancy and then head to the Town Square. Find Dolce and bring her to the Clinic. Once you're inside the clinic, speak to Dolce and Pico.
|8. Then on the next day, go to the clinic second floor and speak with Dolce and then head to Leon Karnak for the last event scene.
#4DARKlegend64Posted 1/21/2014 9:17:11 AM
Is she alone on that floor? I remember that once Nancy went downstairs, I was able to trigger that scene.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1661-7500 // IGN: Phoenix // Shiny Value: 4095
http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif
#5GoyangDuyu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 10:36:11 AM
DARKlegend64 posted...
Is she alone on that floor? I remember that once Nancy went downstairs, I was able to trigger that scene.

I guess i got too excited lol. But i did what you said and it worked :D thanks!

One more question: does it make a difference to marry before/after completion of arc 3?
#6ANelsonPosted 1/21/2014 12:43:20 PM
Nope, but earlier is good, because having a child and access to a White Stone opens up some equipment options and by far the best accessory for your wife and/or kid. Only reason to hold off is if you wanted to see everyone's pre-marriage events, whiiiich is quite an undertaking.
#7GoyangDuyu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 12:59:42 PM
But then Venti won't attend my wedding :(
#8JariuPosted 1/21/2014 5:25:01 PM
If you want to see Venti in your wedding just finish arc 3 before you get married, checking the other proposal events is a good way to kill time i guess.
Or you can marry and re-watch the scene in the wedding photo after you finished arc 3, it will show Venti doing the ceremony, i figured this out because in the flashback at the end of arc 3 it showed Lest with the tuxedo (im not putting that thing off, the tuxedo is the source of my power) when i wasn't even married until like a week/month before triggering arc 3 so i suspected that if i re-watched the wedding scene in the photo after getting Venti back it would show her, i was right.
---
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Monster Hunter should just be called rule of cool: the series, and that's why you love it.