FIFA manager 12 tips and tricks

#1lost_cause10Posted 10/28/2011 9:55:13 AM

I am new in FIFA manger. Can any one provide with some in-depth tips and trick of how to become a good manager and manage the team efficiently in FIFA Manager 12?

Also I cannot select some players for league matches. I bought them in the current season. They are deemed asineligible for selection only in league matches. I bought 4 players. I was able to nominate two of them but cannot do so for the rest two. It ismy first season in that club. Can anyone provide the rules of transfer??:?

#2punksluckPosted 10/29/2011 3:37:11 AM
The transfer rules state that if you have bought foreign player then you will have to wait for a work permit to be granted before he can play. If you have purchased a player who has already been registered into another competition then he will be ineligible to play for your team in that competition.

As for tips on how to be a great manager, play as many friendlies as possible in pre-season and find the formation and tactics that counter other tactics and that your team are comfortable with. i have 3 formations and tactics saved and just rotate between these depending on what team I'm playing. For instance, If I'm playing a great team like Man UTD then I play a formation where I can control the midfield and not give away possession to easily, say a 4-5-1 formation, patient and short passing with counter attack.
#3lost_cause10(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2011 8:00:20 AM

punksluck posted...
The transfer rules state that if you have bought foreign player then you will have to wait for a work permit to be granted before he can play. If you have purchased a player who has already been registered into another competition then he will be ineligible to play for your team in that competition. As for tips on how to be a great manager, play as many friendlies as possible in pre-season and find the formation and tactics that counter other tactics and that your team are comfortable with. i have 3 formations and tactics saved and just rotate between these depending on what team I'm playing. For instance, If I'm playing a great team like Man UTD then I play a formation where I can control the midfield and not give away possession to easily, say a 4-5-1 formation, patient and short passing with counter attack.

thankk u.

will those players be available for selection in next season??

#4lost_cause10(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 7:24:08 PM

can anyone tell how to set mentor for the youth team?

#5skwotingdogPosted 11/1/2011 6:52:07 PM
Yeah they hid this one well, when you Right click on a youth team player select player details then in the new page on the right click the details tab there are two options on the screen after this, the bottom one is mentor. However, good luck finding a mentor. I think and have yet to try, his individual training needs to match a player with a high score in that area. a good RM will not metor a youth rm etc. if you have success with this let me know as i am to inpatient to try all that but my new team is short on players and cash so i have enrolled my 17 and 18 yo players to reserves.
#6skwotingdogPosted 11/1/2011 7:25:52 PM
Im such an impatient num nut. it is easy from there the players that are good mentors are in a blue font. heres to a up and coming tranmere, i had hampton promoted allrwady from conference south using 433 mainly with a 41212 narrow for strong teams
#7lost_cause10(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 8:08:58 AM

skwotingdog posted...
Yeah they hid this one well, when you Right click on a youth team player select player details then in the new page on the right click the details tab there are two options on the screen after this, the bottom one is mentor. However, good luck finding a mentor. I think and have yet to try, his individual training needs to match a player with a high score in that area. a good RM will not metor a youth rm etc. if you have success with this let me know as i am to inpatient to try all that but my new team is short on players and cash so i have enrolled my 17 and 18 yo players to reserves.

alright then gonna try it. thanks