Getting new cards

#1ExMooseJockeyPosted 9/26/2011 10:59:26 PM
This feels like a dumb question because it seems like the sort of thing that Nintendo would want to make super-obvious to its players, but I can't figure out how to get new cards into my online collection. I unlocked all the one-player campaign stuff and I even have a couple starter decks registered.

I know there are people trading cards you can't get from plain ol' starter decks, but what I can't figure out is where are THOSE cards coming from?

As best I can tell, you can get new cards from the shop but I can't figure out how Booster Credits work. Is it supposed to be some redeemable code on the wrappers of booster packs? Because I have one from Call of Legends and I sure don't see anything.
#2RandomTag529Posted 9/27/2011 3:15:31 PM
All of the boosters from BW: Emerging Powers up have a code card inside the pack. Most Black/White base set boosters sold in hobby shops also had these codes, and each one you redeem online gives you a credit for a booster pack of your choice. All of the decks since BW started also have deck codes in the box, although oddly enough there are (or were) some unavailable achievements and unlocks for the HGSS Undaunted decks too.

Those of us who were part of the closed beta test (anyone who entered a booster code and played the online portion before the Emerging Powers releases) also were able to unlock up to 20 extra randomly chosen boosters each, so they've also inflated the economy a bit.

If you're not a fan of buying a $3 booster just for one code, you can find the codes themselves (as shipped cards or emailed codes) for $0.80-$1 apiece online if you know where to look.
---
Steam: FEGuy
Backpack: http://tf2b.com/feguy
#3mcnichojPosted 10/22/2011 9:50:42 PM
if you know where to look
Just tell him eBay, it's not against the rules to tell someone where they can buy things.
---
LoL US/PSN/XBLGT/Steam: mcnichoj
Seeing doctor tomorrow, yay no games for a month!
#4fiksfarePosted 11/2/2011 11:36:23 AM
very addicting game