Int problem.

#1Grey_soldierPosted 1/27/2008 11:34:43 AM
I got that one device from the Mob Boss' wife in New Reno that raises your int, and mine went up to nine. After a few days of adventuring, it dropped down to seven and wouldn't recover. I'm no an addict, an the problem isn't radiation. Can anyone help me out?
---
Pointing out a mistake in someone's wording/spelling doesn't make you the comic mastermind you think you are.
#2iforgotnmynamePosted 1/27/2008 4:08:30 PM
The thing Mrs Bishop gives you doesn't rause INT, it just gives you a permanent speech boost.

What sounds like the actual problem is Mentats. One use of those gives +2 Int, +2 Pe and +1 Cha for quite a long time, a few days at least.

Sounds like you've gone down from that high, and then also recovered from the temporary withdrawal afterwards (you'd be suffering -2 Int, -2 Pe and -1 Cha in the withdrawal period), back to your normal Int value of 7.

---
Yes i am insane. Abnormally insane though. For that reason i can keep my sanity.
#3Grey_soldier(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2008 6:21:53 PM
Oh, right that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the help.
---
Pointing out a mistake in someone's wording/spelling doesn't make you the comic mastermind you think you are.