The Den: Where the $$$$ is Fred?

#1bottleneck620Posted 3/30/2008 11:33:40 PM
Okay, so I'm at The Den and I need to get a payment from a guy called Fred, but I can't find him. I looked in the FAQ, but he's not where he's supposed to be...

Help?
#2joefitts63Posted 3/31/2008 4:15:16 AM
Fred starts out in Flick's place, but he can move between there and Becky's place. He is most likely in Flick's, however. You probably didn't recognize him because when you put the cursor on him, it doesn't say Fred. It says "A Citizen of the Den" or something like that. And he looks like a junkie, so he can be slightly difficult to spot.
---
Silence, dog! You have no purpose but to die by my hand. - Irenicus
#3VagnarokPosted 3/31/2008 5:08:22 AM
Just click on every male junkie with a yellow body suit until you find him. It shouldn't take too long.

---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#4Bludd_JunkyPosted 3/31/2008 8:33:49 AM
I found him in Becky's myself. Just FYI, it takes a few week for him to give you his earnings.
---
Thinking is the best way to travel. -Moody Blues
#5MBO-SephyPosted 3/31/2008 9:37:43 AM
You probably didn't recognize him because when you put the cursor on him, it doesn't say Fred. It says "A Citizen of the Den" or something like that. And he looks like a junkie, so he can be slightly difficult to spot.

Yup.
He looks just like any one of the bald, yellow-dressed addicts, so you have to do a quick check through all of them.

When you spot "a citizen of the Den", that's him. And after you talk to him for the first time, the game updates and when you look for him again, he'll be identified as Fred.
---
In the name of Kane!
Here's to Fallout's ressurection! Make it GOOD, Bethesda!
#6bottleneck620(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2008 1:28:32 PM
Ahh... great, thanks a lot guys. :)