Sulik and Vic keep running away in battle?

#1Shuichi89Posted 4/16/2009 1:00:04 PM
Alright so I have a party of Cassidy, Vic, and Sulik. I only have 5 charisma but got Cassidy after using a mentat. Now whenever I enter battle Sulik and Vic always run away at the start, even though I tell Sulik to never run away and whatever is the lowest option for Vic. Cassidy is the only one that actually fights. I tried it when I only have 2 guys but Vic/Sulik would still always run away. What the hell?

I installed the FO2 restoration patch thingy, not sure if that's the problem or a theres some kind of incompatible npc combination or something.

---
FC: 2534-9843-3522-3798
Wii: Vikeif
#2joefitts63Posted 4/16/2009 1:24:54 PM
Usually, one of two things make your companions run. One, their health is very low. Probably not your current problem, or you would likely realize it. Two, they have been crippled. This is much more likely. Use the right click menu to examine them. If this is your problem, it will say something about them having crippled limbs. Doctor skill can cure this problem.
---
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
#3Shuichi89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2009 3:30:48 PM
thanks that fixed the problem, but now I have a wierd error, I'm in broken hills and talking to chad and threatened him if he didnt pay me I'd report him or whatever, but I'm stuck at limbo, between the dialog box and the map screen. Reloading my game before I talked to him lets me use anything in my GUI but I can't do anything on the map (i can access pipboy, menu, enter combat, etc.) and I'm still stuck in the "limbo" state.
---
FC: 2534-9843-3522-3798
Wii: Vikeif
#4SpaceAgeSamuraiPosted 4/16/2009 3:56:12 PM
For future reference, I'm pretty sure this (and other common stumbling blocks) is in the sticky.
---
When all else fails, read the instructions.
#5red255Posted 4/16/2009 11:14:49 PM
Space age Samurai sure is proud of that sticky.
You know SAS stickies are there for one reason.

Not to read.

That or its quite a nice list for trolls for how can I troll I suppose, but I wouldn't think trolls would need help.
---
Anybody saying this is anime of the year will immediately be shut down when FMA comes out. -cloudvstidus4life | Posted: 2/17/2009
#6AngusYoung93Posted 4/17/2009 1:41:10 PM
You mentioned Chad...he's only in the Restoration Mod. I'd suggest playing vanilla before modding the game.
---
The preceding post is dedicated to my soul mate, the love of my life, and the greatest person in the world: me.
http://s5.tinypic.com/263hfnn.jpg