Best Mods for Fallout 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 2
  3. Best Mods for Fallout 2?

User Info: BlackIsleFan

BlackIsleFan
5 years ago#1
I have played through Fallout 2 quite a few times using different character builds, different quest endings, etc. I have really enjoyed it thus far and now I wonder which mods would be most entertaining. If there are any mods you have tried or heard of that you think sound fun or interesting, please let me know. I have only played the original Fallout 2 so far (sans patches).
I have heard of Wasteland Merc and Killap's Restoration Project but I have not installed those and I wonder how they might improve the game.
Which mods were your favorites? I'm all ears.

User Info: joefitts63

joefitts63
5 years ago#2
Killap's Restoration Project is, IMO, the only mod worth playing.
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull then ram it in an eye socket, I know I'm buildin' a better future." - Smiling Jack

User Info: HaimerejLoh

HaimerejLoh
5 years ago#3
You could try Mega Mod but i hear its quite Buggy...

Shattered Destiny is also a pretty great mod, but its a tad short though, (Second Part is being in the works)

Restoration Patch if you just want the basics and want the game to play a bit longer.

User Info: uberdweeb

uberdweeb
5 years ago#4
Maybe Fallout online. I only tried it when it was in its beta stage in late 2009, but it looked very promising.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 2
  3. Best Mods for Fallout 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived