Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)

#51Great_MorgilPosted 10/4/2012 12:10:40 PMmessage detail
So i noticed there hasn't been anymore DLC tracks for like two weeks now. Have they given up on it? I liked downloading new songs (especially the ones from the older games) and wanna see more.
#52RakansenPosted 11/9/2012 6:02:12 PMmessage detail
Is there a list of all DLC available in North America?
---
For those who voted Obama...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA6T-L8K2pQ
#53jeieem18Posted 11/12/2012 3:14:30 AMmessage detail
Rakansen posted...

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy#Downloadable_Content_music
#54RakansenPosted 11/12/2012 12:37:16 PMmessage detail
jeieem18 posted...
Rakansen posted...

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy#Downloadable_Content_music

Thanks!
---
For those who voted Obama...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA6T-L8K2pQ
#55naterkixPosted 1/7/2013 5:43:54 PMmessage detail(edited)
What are the different ways of getting Dark Notes? I know you can get them with StreetPass when you unlock it and I think I got the first on after a certain amount of Rhymeia (or whatever it's called) but are there any others? I don't know about anyone else but I rarely get any hits on StreetPass.
---
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
PSN and XBL: Naterkix
#56WildfireskunkPosted 1/9/2013 3:24:16 AMmessage detail
Every time you pass a dark note that you've not yet completed, you unlock a new one. When you do it this way, the new one you recieve will be roughly the average level of your party members.
---
3DS Friends Code - 0774-4997-5492. Wighttiger
Rhythm Game Master.
#57ExternicaPosted 2/1/2013 4:39:03 AMmessage detail
I have a question about DNs and Shards. Well, more about Shards.

I want to unlock a specific character. I have a DN, where the first boss drops the required shard. Problem, being the FIRST I need to be slow or do badly and the BMS is quite tough. So I wonder, since Boss 2 drops 2 shards and 3 drops 3 - do the second and third boss boss drop the same shard as the first boss?
Oh and I know, every boss drops 3 items, is there an order to the drops? Top the rarest and bottom the most common or is it the other way around?

And once I've unlocked a character, what happens to the required shard drops? Say, I have Aerith unlocked, what'll happen to following red shard drops? Will I still get them, will the game ignore them and give me another drop or replaces them with other drops?

And if I unlocked the chracter and I'll receive the correspondenting shard for having enough Rhytmia, wat'll happen then? (This one just out of curiousity. The others.. well, that's what I'd like to know.)

Thank you very much.
#58aqualtaPosted 2/3/2013 2:33:23 AMmessage detail
You only get the first boss on a DN by performing badly on the **FMS**. If you do well on the FMS you pass the "Boss No. 2 or Boss No. 3" signpost, and then it IS your performance on the BMS (the health remaining after the first two enemies) which determines which of those bosses you see. But if you never pass the signpost, then REGARDLESS of your performance on the BMS, the fourth/eighth/etc. enemies will all be Boss No. 1.

"Boss 2 drops 2 shards and 3 drops 3" - Actually not true, I'm not sure where you heard this. The harder bosses drop rarer Shards/items but not necessarily all Shards (often on No.99 DNs there is only one Shard reward for Boss No. 3 - this is why unlocking Sephiroth/Kain is a right pain, lol). Also the nine rewards over the three bosses can be completely different, usually 2 and 3 drop different things to no. 1.

In terms of the "rarity", I think that's an unanswered question, some people say yes and some say no; I'm not the best resource on this.

If you get a Shard reward from a DN which you don't need, unfortunately you simply lose your reward. :( If you get a Shard reward from Rhythmia which you don't need, you instead get some kind of item (like a Bahamut's Magicite or something) with the message "A new light shines in the Crystal and one Miratete's Memoirs has been added to your stock of items!" or something like that.
#59Unnoticed_HeroPosted 2/6/2013 2:09:38 PMmessage detail
Externica posted...
I have a question about DNs and Shards. Well, more about Shards.

I want to unlock a specific character. I have a DN, where the first boss drops the required shard. Problem, being the FIRST I need to be slow or do badly and the BMS is quite tough. .

When you need to farm a #1 Boss, just put someone with bad Agility as the first character. Remember that Strength Up passives lower Agility. If you give Cloud Strength Up II and III, his Agility will be 2, and he'll be fantastic at killing stuff in the battle.
---
Captain Falcon used his Aerial Forward + A move while wearing a bee costume. It was the bee's knees.
#60SoraAMyPosted 6/23/2013 3:38:19 PMmessage detail
(Wow haven't been on G-FAQs boards in a LONG time)

I have a question about Dark Notes from StreetPass/ProfiCards:
Is there a way to get a Dark Note from StreetPass/ProfiCard back if you delete them?