English passwords

#361SeraphicAbyssPosted 7/18/2012 9:21:48 PM
WoIfOfLight posted...
SeraphicAbyss posted...
WoIfOfLight posted...
What's squall limit break called? that might be his next password?

It's called Renzokuken and it didn't work. This was one of the first ones I tried when guessing random passwords without hints.

What about Rough Divide or Fatal Circle?

Same situation. Wish one of them was a password...
---
I'll put myself on the line for people I call "friend." It's not a word to be used lightly.
Mess with my friends and you'll have to deal with me...
#362WoIfOfLightPosted 7/18/2012 10:16:43 PM
SeraphicAbyss posted...
WoIfOfLight posted...
SeraphicAbyss posted...
WoIfOfLight posted...
What's squall limit break called? that might be his next password?

It's called Renzokuken and it didn't work. This was one of the first ones I tried when guessing random passwords without hints.

What about Rough Divide or Fatal Circle?

Same situation. Wish one of them was a password...

Does a password work with anything to do with Ellone and her powers or his relations to Rinoa?
---
The Official Paarthurnax of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) Board.
FUS RO DAH!
#363MidgardDragon99Posted 7/18/2012 10:36:30 PM
GrimMTrixX posted...
Yep...totally just spent maybe 2 hrs typing in these passwords and scanning the thread... hit back then hit home button to stop playing. But I had a few more min so turned it on again... none of them saved... it just didn't save....back to 24 cards.... ugh... gonna be a few days til I do that all again.

You need to back back out of whatever screen you are on until you see the black screen with "Now Saving" before you ever turn off your game when navigating around the menus (I believe it saves auto after every song so if you just play a song you don't need to worry as much. I always back all the way back out to the "touch to start" screen on the game before I completely quit out anyway, just in case.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#364MidgardDragon99Posted 7/18/2012 10:39:28 PM(edited)
I believe "sorry for the past" we decided was the "pass" one in the list for Squall, so "cut then concealed shot" is the only clue left for him.]

ETA: Which IMO obviously has something to do with his gunblade.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#365ArslanXPosted 7/19/2012 8:27:34 AM
Actually, the third pass for Squall in the Japanese version is 'sou iu hanashi wa PASU', meaning basically "I'll pass on that". I thought the same thing may have been the case before, but now that Squall's third JP pass is known, the currently unknown translated ones still apply.
#366iambashoPosted 7/19/2012 4:23:07 PM
I tried a ton of permutations of "R1 for trigger" or "Triggered Critical" yesterday and got nowhere for Squall's last password, but knowing my luck I may have had the right thing and just spelled it incorrectly. Did the same with Magic Pot, then realized I was spelling Elixir wrong after about the 30th password attempt haha.
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#367ayakahariPosted 7/19/2012 5:12:33 PM
Actually, I've been thinking that maybe the "cut then concealed shot" hint was for Lionheart, so maybe we still haven't figured out the "sorry for the past tense" hint. *shrugs*
#368ArslanXPosted 7/19/2012 5:54:59 PM
ayakahari posted...
Actually, I've been thinking that maybe the "cut then concealed shot" hint was for Lionheart, so maybe we still haven't figured out the "sorry for the past tense" hint. *shrugs*

Always possible, but looking at JP wikis, Lionheart is always just katakana 'RAION HAATO'. I'm thinking that Squall is just going to have an incompatible clue.
#369ayakahariPosted 7/19/2012 7:12:32 PM
ArslanX posted...
Always possible, but looking at JP wikis, Lionheart is always just katakana 'RAION HAATO'. I'm thinking that Squall is just going to have an incompatible clue.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised after the Onion Knight password. XD
#370joetheguyPosted 7/21/2012 5:07:04 AM
ayakahari posted...
Actually, I've been thinking that maybe the "cut then concealed shot" hint was for Lionheart...

Yeah. This is something I've suspected, too. Oh well. :)

So, are we gonna get any english passwords this week or what? Nothing on facebook and nothing on official site.
---
PSN: joetheguy