Found Every Shard But Navy!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. Found Every Shard But Navy!!!!
4 years ago#1
I found every color shard but Navy why do I feel like this is going to take forever! LOL
4 years ago#2
It will only take 43 hours.
If you can't take the heat, don't go into a hayfield with a flamethrower.
4 years ago#3
Replace Navy with Black and I'm in the same situation. Where are you Sephy...
You can't spell assassin without sin and twice the ass.
3DS FC: 1719-3239-6653 (Robert)
4 years ago#4
Replace Navy with Black and White for me.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
4 years ago#5
IAmNotNormal posted...

It took me around 60 hours to get them all.
It would have taken me much longer but I got 1 note with 3 shards I needed (3rd boss had white and navy, 1st boss had black).
4 years ago#6
That's weird, I have a different situation. I already got Kain and Sephiroth, but I don't have any Dark Notes that drop Shards for Princess Sarah and Seifer...
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8686-7382 Archsage
4 years ago#7
thehikikomori posted...
IAmNotNormal posted...

It took me around 60 hours to get them all.
It would have taken me much longer but I got 1 note with 3 shards I needed (3rd boss had white and navy, 1st boss had black).

Just guessing. Also, I don't include time playing the game for other reasons, like not doing DN's. I spent about 10 beating basic and expert in challenge and series...and probably an hour or so with the other songs unlocked through Rhythmia (maybe not even, I don't remember how manhy there are).

I'm currently around 40 hours right now, 9 characters unlocked. I have at least 4 shards for 5/7 of the remaining characters though. Not surprising, I have no Navy or Blacks...but I'm not trying to get those yet.
If you can't take the heat, don't go into a hayfield with a flamethrower.
4 years ago#8
Shouldn't take that long to find them all, problem is that you finally find one and then you're stuck doing that one over and over again with a 1/3 chance of getting it. I got lucky finding a DN that dropped black and navy shards and Exp Up III scrolls
......I have a lot of Exp Up III Scrolls.....
"The bigger they are......bigger the corpse.
4 years ago#9
Achwyn posted...
Shouldn't take that long to find them all, problem is that you finally find one and then you're stuck doing that one over and over again with a 1/3 chance of getting it. I got lucky finding a DN that dropped black and navy shards and Exp Up III scrolls
......I have a lot of Exp Up III Scrolls.....

Wow I keep hearing about that black-navy combo. I finally got black shards from a no./lvl 51 and 52, keep hoping to find navy buried in my 51-56 list. Five libras only do so much (2 lvl 1s and a lvl 3), guess I'll grind Locke. What lvl note are your navys?
Confound these Metroidvanias they drive me to insomnia!
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. Found Every Shard But Navy!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived