SE obviously has a sense of humor

#1keybladesrusPosted 1/4/2013 12:09:46 PM
Really, they release a song from Type-0 as DLC, and the name of it is "We Have Arrived". That is f***** up. Thousands of fans outside of Japan will tell you that Type-0 has most certainly NOT arrived...

Yes, I'm still bitter about Type-0...
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
#2Jamirus2Posted 1/4/2013 12:27:29 PM
I think it's f'd up that they haven't released the songs from the iphone version. It makes me pretty mad, actually.
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#3keybladesrus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:40:26 PM
If I'm not mistaken, didn't the iOS version get Advent: One Winged Angel? If so, that NEEDS to be DLC for the 3DS!

Over the years, I've learned that SE absolutely loves to troll the fanbase. So much trolling...
---
#4neu0066Posted 1/4/2013 2:46:56 PM
Over these few months, I've learned that people like to complain about SE a lot. It's like a bizarre hobby now.
---
I am female. 21.
Call me Riha.
#5NogahamPosted 1/5/2013 12:36:03 AM(edited)
Why not complain if complaints are due? Square Enix are responsible for messing up, not their dissatisfied fans.
#6axemaster72Posted 1/6/2013 3:22:49 PM
Also got a song from FF Versus 13.
---
Axemaster72 - Leader of CuRB & Dizzy Carmine
Now with 72% more Axe per post!
#7Caterfree10Posted 1/6/2013 4:19:42 PM
Nogaham posted...
Why not complain if complaints are due? Square Enix are responsible for messing up, not their dissatisfied fans.

Yeah, this. I mean, it's one thing with the constant kvetching about XIII-3 and demanding Versus XIII; it's another entirely when we've been clamoring for more DLC and some of the most requested tracks and characters ending up on the iOS version with nothing for the 3DS beyond what we already had. It isn't fair and we do have a right to complain about it.
---
When KH3 releases, I will eat lots of popcorn watching people be lost as they don't understand anything that was in the handheld "filler" they skipped
#8LizengarPosted 1/7/2013 1:12:13 AM
keybladesrus posted...
If I'm not mistaken, didn't the iOS version get Advent: One Winged Angel? If so, that NEEDS to be DLC for the 3DS!

Over the years, I've learned that SE absolutely loves to troll the fanbase. So much trolling...

Remind me of TWEWY incidents, and some others...but yeah, SE is known to do that so I'm not that surprised.
---
Official MySpace Hater
Member of the Black Riot - http://blackriot.blogspot.com/
#9keybladesrus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:06:51 AM
Oh, God, I was so ticked about the TWEWY thing! Why'd you have to remind me...?
---
#10naterkixPosted 1/7/2013 5:39:38 PM
Not sure what "the TWEWY incident was (I do know what TWEWY is just not what "the thing" is about) but I'm not too upset about the iPad version getting more stuff. Last I checked, to unlock everything in that version is right around $154. There giving more to the iPad probably because its making money. It's basically just the challenge mode in that version but someone's obviously buying it. So far they can only get like $94 tops if you buy all the 3DS DLC and I'm guessing its cheaper to post stuff to iTunes than the eShop.
---
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
PSN and XBL: Naterkix