Goals Topic: What are you working towards in Theatrhythm?

#1DreamwaIkerPosted 2/18/2013 3:38:43 PM
Different ones of us are at different points in the game, and some of us are doing things in different orders. This topic can be used to casually tell other players what you're focusing on right now. I'm mostly going to use it as a "Theatrhythm Blog" but you all can interject your own blog-like posts and comments as well.

Current Goals:
(1) Keep Looking for Chaos in Dark Notes and beat him
(2) Finish Unlocking Characters
(3) Find someone with whom I can Multi-Play to get that Trophy.
#2raeliePosted 2/18/2013 4:10:55 PM
I just finished my goal of beating all the challenge and series songs (recently got the game) so now I'm working on unlocking characters! :)
---
FC~ 2964-9765-4305
#3DreamwaIker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:01:38 PM
When I'm walking around campus, I'll often suddenly whistle any of various Final Fantasy songs. It must make it very easy for people who have played the game and streetpass me to know who I am. I guess whistling Final Fantasy music is sort of a habit for me, even before this game came out... but the game has certainly made it worse.

I was bored today and decided to be more outgoing with my YouTube videos, so I uploaded some videos of me singing covers of songs and original songs... then as a bonus, I decided to throw in a video of me whistling a Final Fantasy song. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv1jruon6ww

It's "Something to Protect" from FF9. That's always one of the more fun ones to whistle. :)
#4ExternicaPosted 2/19/2013 5:56:30 AM
I can send Dark Notes only with Street Pass, can I?
I do have a Level 99 DN that HAS Chaos as a boss. Would be nice if one could exchange DNs with friend codes.

So far, I have every character unlocked. All I need to do is to receive perfect chains on all Expert and Ultima Courses and, of course, S ranks. Ugh...
Other than that, I want to get every character to Level 99. But I need XP Hound Scrolls. Jenova just doesn't want to drop them. ;-;
#5TakarifreakPosted 2/19/2013 6:04:23 AM
I have all Collectable cards, all characters max level, and all 64 trophies. So....

My current goal is to SSS every non-DLC song on Basic and Expert (about 25-30% finished). Ultimate is just too hard to do that on, but there have been at least 4 I have suceeded at it, and maybe 2-3 more I can come really close, but get that one or two dreaded "great" somewhere in the song (never in the same place).
#6aqualtaPosted 2/19/2013 6:23:57 AM
Force. Your. Insert expletive. Way. SSS.

...I might be waiting a while.
#7Caterfree10Posted 2/19/2013 11:19:45 AM
My major ones:

1) CHAOS, GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A DAUNTLESS, YOU JERK
2) S rank Saber's Edge and Battle with the Four Fiends on Ultimate
3) SSS all Basic difficulty tracks

Honestly, the 3rd one feels like the least amount of progress. Darn random Greats when I least expect 'em. *SIGHS HUGELY*
---
When KH3 releases, I will eat lots of popcorn watching people be lost as they don't understand anything that was in the handheld "filler" they skipped
#8raeliePosted 2/19/2013 4:36:31 PM
Caterfree10 posted...
1) CHAOS, GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A DAUNTLESS, YOU JERK

Hahahaha :]
---
FC~ 2964-9765-4305
"The true...goal of SeeD...To spread...seeds all over the world... Fill...the world w...with flowers" -Squall <3
#9DreamwaIker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:51:54 PM(edited)
YES!!!!

Just saw the Chaos background! :D

EDIT: Beat it and got 2 spanking new trophies. Now time to attach this Dark Note. It wasn't even that hard for a Lvl99.

No. 99 Mv. 89 March
[An Immortal's Challenge]
#10DreamwaIker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:10:28 PM(edited)
And somehow I just found a second Chaos node already. o_O

No. 99 Mv. 84 Fugato
[A Goddess's Encounter]

By the way, I'm having abysmal luck getting Crystals from Boss 3 on the Lvl99 Dark Notes. I almost always get the other items. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Would luck make crystals more likely?