Vlad Patch

#1IhateSeymourPosted 11/20/2011 12:24:51 PM
are they ever going to fix Vlad's 1,2 punch I think it's like A,X he spins around... I CAN NOT HURT PEOPLE WHO SPAM THAT ATTACK!!
---
Lies! Lies baked in an oven of deceit, glazed in fiction-flavored falseness and served with a side of myth and slander! ~Rift
#2Itcachi_sanPosted 11/21/2011 2:34:06 AM
IhateSeymour posted...
are they ever going to fix Vlad's 1,2 punch I think it's like A,X he spins around... I CAN NOT HURT PEOPLE WHO SPAM THAT ATTACK!!

its his only two hit, they had to make it half decent. Also anticipate, sidestep, punish.
---
"Omae wa yowai. Naze yowai ka? Tarinai kara...nikushimi ga."
"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack... hatred."
#3Laserguy30Posted 12/3/2011 12:58:54 AM
The final strike of Vlad's AY combo has significant push-back to it. This makes it pretty safe combo but it relies on a two-hit chain to be effective.

Sidestep before the final strike. It is formidable though, you will crack shield turtles with it if they just sit there and take it

and what he said

Itcachi_san posted...
Also anticipate, sidestep, punish.
---
Gamertag: Acid Prax v2
No such thing as "cheap" - http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html
#4HoshunMk112Posted 12/18/2011 1:20:05 PM
Given how lively this board has been without Spike, I doubt any such fix will occur :(
---
XBL Gamertag: Drewbahr
There's nothing left in my right brain, and there's nothing right in my left brain
#5alexanderjuice1Posted 12/20/2011 9:33:54 PM

im back!!!!!!!

MWHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

#6forestiPosted 1/18/2012 5:39:52 PM

Do people really think this is an issue?  I played Vlad and did not notice anything OP about this combo.