Endings? (NO SPOILERS)

#1kooch664Posted 10/9/2012 12:20:18 AM
First off this post contains no spoilers and if anyone responds please do not post any spoilers. Thanks!

To anyone who has completed the game or just happens to know how many endings are there and is there a "drastic" difference between them? I ask because there is no way I'll be playing though this twice and I'd like to just play however I see fit as it moves along but I don't want to miss anything super amazing at the end or miss the "canon" ending if there is one.

I don't care at all about the achievements but if there is a special "pacifism" ending that requires 0 kills through the whole game I'll be pretty disappointed...To the degree that I might not even bother finishing it. Thanks in advance and again no spoilers please.
#2BornIn1142Posted 10/9/2012 12:29:50 AM
kooch664 posted...
I ask because there is no way I'll be playing though this twice

Why?

I don't care at all about the achievements but if there is a special "pacifism" ending that requires 0 kills through the whole game I'll be pretty disappointed...To the degree that I might not even bother finishing it.

Why the ****? Seriously, what's the reasoning behind this?
---
Look! It's Enrico Palazzo!
#3DiamondZPosted 10/9/2012 12:31:33 AM
Endings are really short and poorly done, just play the way you want and if you really want just look the others up on youtube in a week or so.
#4kooch664(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 1:15:28 AM
BornIn1142 posted...
kooch664 posted...
I ask because there is no way I'll be playing though this twice

Why?

I don't care at all about the achievements but if there is a special "pacifism" ending that requires 0 kills through the whole game I'll be pretty disappointed...To the degree that I might not even bother finishing it.

Why the ****? Seriously, what's the reasoning behind this?

Don't know why you care...Buy first why because of Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2, NHL, FIFA, NBA, War of the Roses, XCOM, etc...

Second why because I just don't care for multiple endings...I just want to play and not worry about whether or not I am going to get a "good" ending or "bad" ending or if I'll miss something...OCD I guess