Did not get Clean Hands despite all stats said I killed no one

#1JahkeemyorkPosted 10/12/2012 7:47:52 AM
I'm confused now, how exactly do I go about getting Clean Hands now? I made sure not to kill anyone, and according to mission stats every level was cleared perfectly with stealth, and no deaths.
#2semiokmePosted 10/12/2012 7:51:00 AM
Saw in another topic that you may miss this achievement if you backtrack. This is the example given:

Mission 1 - 0 kills
Mission 2 - 1 kill
Mission 3 - 0 kills

After mission 3 if you replay Mission 2 and get 0 kills, you must replay Mission 3 since the data still says you started Mission 3 with 1 kill.

Hope this helps.
---
Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat.
#3caisermanPosted 10/12/2012 7:54:01 AM
I post this in every clean hands post I see, but killing the assassins in the prologue counts and a kill, you have to defend until they withdraw or it cancels out the achievement
---
sure there is one of me, tons of enemies, and they all have guns... but what your forgetting is that I am better than they are
#4mearhar1Posted 10/12/2012 7:56:09 AM
caiserman posted...
I post this in every clean hands post I see, but killing the assassins in the prologue counts and a kill, you have to defend until they withdraw or it cancels out the achievement

prologue doesn't count buddy
#5Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 7:58:08 AM(edited)
I guarded the assassins when I started the game so I was safe there.
Also I had no kills throguhout the game I didn't have to restart a mission at all (I did have to reload a save though).

I got the Shadow achievment but not the clean hands.

UNFORTUNATELY I heard from a few sources upon looking around that unconcious bodies being detected actually void the "kill trophy" can someone confirm this?
#6LeanaunfurledPosted 10/12/2012 8:07:05 AM
caiserman posted...

You can't kill the assassins in the prologue.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcGe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Hkndg.gif
#7airtamisPosted 10/12/2012 8:12:45 AM
mearhar1 posted...
caiserman posted...

Prologue DOES count.

Jahkeemyork posted...
I guarded the assassins when I started the game so I was safe there.
Also I had no kills throguhout the game I didn't have to restart a mission at all (I did have to reload a save though).

I got the Shadow achievment but not the clean hands.

UNFORTUNATELY I heard from a few sources upon looking around that unconcious bodies being detected actually void the "kill trophy" can someone confirm this?

I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure that it does void Ghost.
#8Special-EddPosted 10/12/2012 8:33:29 AM

I had one body found in the first level but I still got ghost for it.
---
Playing: Smite Closed Beta, Dishonored, , Borderlands 2
Anticipating: Halo 4, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
#9Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 8:37:15 AM
specialed1583 posted...

I had one body found in the first level but I still got ghost for it.

I got the Shadow trophy and I had bodies found.

Weird then I have no clue what I did wrong, I did all the levels, didn't kill anyone (At least according to the game) unless there are some really technical areas where like not preventing someone from killing a person counts towards the trophy's kill count but not the games. (I did prevent the first level's situation of that happening though)