Did not get Clean Hands despite all stats said I killed no one

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. Did not get Clean Hands despite all stats said I killed no one
3 years ago#1
I'm confused now, how exactly do I go about getting Clean Hands now? I made sure not to kill anyone, and according to mission stats every level was cleared perfectly with stealth, and no deaths.
3 years ago#2
Saw in another topic that you may miss this achievement if you backtrack. This is the example given:

Mission 1 - 0 kills
Mission 2 - 1 kill
Mission 3 - 0 kills

After mission 3 if you replay Mission 2 and get 0 kills, you must replay Mission 3 since the data still says you started Mission 3 with 1 kill.

Hope this helps.
---
Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat.
3 years ago#3
I post this in every clean hands post I see, but killing the assassins in the prologue counts and a kill, you have to defend until they withdraw or it cancels out the achievement
---
sure there is one of me, tons of enemies, and they all have guns... but what your forgetting is that I am better than they are
3 years ago#4
caiserman posted...
I post this in every clean hands post I see, but killing the assassins in the prologue counts and a kill, you have to defend until they withdraw or it cancels out the achievement

prologue doesn't count buddy
3 years ago#5
I guarded the assassins when I started the game so I was safe there.
Also I had no kills throguhout the game I didn't have to restart a mission at all (I did have to reload a save though).

I got the Shadow achievment but not the clean hands.

UNFORTUNATELY I heard from a few sources upon looking around that unconcious bodies being detected actually void the "kill trophy" can someone confirm this?
3 years ago#6
caiserman posted...

You can't kill the assassins in the prologue.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcGe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Hkndg.gif
3 years ago#7
mearhar1 posted...
caiserman posted...

Prologue DOES count.

Jahkeemyork posted...
I guarded the assassins when I started the game so I was safe there.
Also I had no kills throguhout the game I didn't have to restart a mission at all (I did have to reload a save though).

I got the Shadow achievment but not the clean hands.

UNFORTUNATELY I heard from a few sources upon looking around that unconcious bodies being detected actually void the "kill trophy" can someone confirm this?

I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure that it does void Ghost.
3 years ago#8

I had one body found in the first level but I still got ghost for it.
---
Playing: Smite Closed Beta, Dishonored, , Borderlands 2
Anticipating: Halo 4, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
3 years ago#9
specialed1583 posted...

I had one body found in the first level but I still got ghost for it.

I got the Shadow trophy and I had bodies found.

Weird then I have no clue what I did wrong, I did all the levels, didn't kill anyone (At least according to the game) unless there are some really technical areas where like not preventing someone from killing a person counts towards the trophy's kill count but not the games. (I did prevent the first level's situation of that happening though)
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. Did not get Clean Hands despite all stats said I killed no one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived