Granny Rags *Spoilers

#1SkaterUBPosted 10/12/2012 10:43:11 AM
So I'm at the end and doing my Clean Hands, Ghost Playthrough and wondering what I should do?

Should I leave Slackjaw and just run after she gives me the key? If I agree to help her so I get the Key will that count against me?

I'm very confused as to what I should do since I can't sleep dart her.
---
The Rules of EMS:
Rule #1: You can't cure stupid.
#2LeanaunfurledPosted 10/12/2012 10:44:04 AM
Do not sleep dart her, it counts as a kill. One option is to just grab the key away from her and run, but someone told me you can sleep dart Slackjaw, get the key and get him out, and leave.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UCBQR.gif
http://i.imgur.com/dPMIr.gif
#3SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 10:45:44 AM
Leanaunfurled posted...
Do not sleep dart her, it counts as a kill. One option is to just grab the key away from her and run, but someone told me you can sleep dart Slackjaw, get the key and get him out, and leave.

Yes, I know I can't that's why I didn't know what to do.

I'll try what you said.
---
The Rules of EMS:
#4Navywolf2001Posted 10/12/2012 10:49:27 AM
I choked out Granny Rags, she did her blink thing, then I burnt her cameo and choked her out again. She was snoozing away and I put her in her bed and then unlocked Slackjaw. They both live, everyone is happy.
#5SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 10:51:06 AM
Navywolf2001 posted...
I choked out Granny Rags, she did her blink thing, then I burnt her cameo and choked her out again. She was snoozing away and I put her in her bed and then unlocked Slackjaw. They both live, everyone is happy.

They said if you do that she is killed and counts against you.
---
The Rules of EMS:
#6The_WhiterideRPosted 10/12/2012 10:51:09 AM
except that choking or darting granny rags counts as a kill for some ****ing reason. just screwed up my clean hands/ghost run, but i can whip thru the next two levels real quick, so no prob.
---
"If she weighs the same as a duck...she's made of wood..." / "And therefore?" / "...A WITCH!!!"
--Monty Python and the Holy Grail
#7SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 10:59:12 AM
I completed it by Darting Slackjaw but it still seems to count as a Kill.
---
The Rules of EMS:
#8Navywolf2001Posted 10/12/2012 11:10:21 AM
It didn't count for me.
#9SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 11:18:20 AM
Navywolf2001 posted...
It didn't count for me.

Hmm, it actually worked. Sweet. Thanks.
---
The Rules of EMS:
#10gamegod13Posted 10/12/2012 11:20:18 AM
Leanaunfurled posted...

I just want to say, I think that was me. ;D
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.