Lady Boyle Mission Glitch?

#1asdfienslkdieeePosted 10/12/2012 9:58:21 PM
Well I snuck upstairs by stopping time and disabling the light wall without anyone seeing. All good. I knocked out all the guards without anyone seeing, still good. Then I find out who lady boyle is by reading diaries and such BUT

when I sneak back down to rejoin the party I'm treated as hostile, like they start spotting / attacking me even though I'm not sneaking or holding my weapons or anything. I've snuck back down several different ways and it's the same. The funny thing is the guards and guests are ok, but the maids see me and yell for help. Probably a glitch right?
---
The Heede
#2joeshmo39Posted 10/13/2012 3:12:46 PM
I'm playing the PC version but I'm getting the same glitch. Once I show my face to anyone, even downstairs, they come after me. Not sure what to do.
#3Cactus11Posted 10/13/2012 3:20:12 PM
Yep, exact same thing happened to me on the PC version. I was just posting about this in another thread. There is absolutely no reason for why this happens. I've even tried possessing my way back into the room, walking into a secluded area, and then coming out of the body and i still get alerted by everyone but the guards. I had to complete the level by essentially running through it, stabbin the target, then running past all the guards and people who were chasing me
---
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife
#4asdfienslkdieee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 8:03:28 PM
Cactus11 posted...
Yep, exact same thing happened to me on the PC version. I was just posting about this in another thread. There is absolutely no reason for why this happens. I've even tried possessing my way back into the room, walking into a secluded area, and then coming out of the body and i still get alerted by everyone but the guards. I had to complete the level by essentially running through it, stabbin the target, then running past all the guards and people who were chasing me

Exactly what I ended up doing. Sucks because I was trying to kill as little as possible, but whatever.
---
The Heede