Dishonored is to Bioshock as RAGE is to Borderlands.

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 10/13/2012 3:46:45 AM
I don't think there is a better comparison. Dishonored is very similar to Bioshock in many ways, but still not nearly as amazing, same exact thing can be said about RAGE and Borderlands. I think that Dishonored and RAGE are both good games though (Dishonored is much better than RAGE though..)
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2VampirehuntrPosted 10/13/2012 5:02:17 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
I don't think there is a better comparison. Dishonored is very similar to Bioshock in many ways, but still not nearly as amazing, same exact thing can be said about RAGE and Borderlands. I think that Dishonored and RAGE are both good games though (Dishonored is much better than RAGE though..)

Rage seemed completely different from Borderland. Rage had none of the role-playing elements found in Borderlands. I guess they were both set in wastelands, and you could drive around in said wastelands. Beyond that, they were FPS games. Am I missing some key similarities?
---
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Dave Chappelle
#3bjkelleyPosted 10/13/2012 6:01:59 AM
Rage looks like Borderlands
Dishonored looks like Bioshock

end of similarities.

(end of the big similarities anyway)
---
Jesus Push it to the Limit! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BbVL33fbbY
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#4ghstbstrPosted 10/13/2012 6:09:53 AM
To me Dishonored is nothing like BioShock at all, but RAGE is kinda like Borderlands.
#5Psycko101Posted 10/13/2012 6:17:22 AM
Rage is a Fallout with more action.
---
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
#6YuenkuPosted 10/13/2012 6:51:31 AM
ghstbstr posted...
To me Dishonored is nothing like BioShock at all, but RAGE is kinda like Borderlands.

I didn't like Bioshock...But I'm -loving- Dishonored.

If anything, Dishonored is more similar to Thief.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#7michaeltj10Posted 10/13/2012 6:52:48 AM
Yuenku posted...
ghstbstr posted...

I didn't like Bioshock...But I'm -loving- Dishonored.

If anything, Dishonored is more similar to Thief.

Yeah, I've played a bit of Thief, and I can definitely see the similarities. Being like Thief can only be a good thing from my experience though.
---
***Pokemon White Friend Code : 5286 - 0857 - 3223***
***Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339 - 2803 - 8178***
#8Buddy_DacotePosted 10/13/2012 7:21:52 AM
If Dishonored had been cyberpunk instead of steampunk, I guarantee you wouldn't find nearly as many comparisons to Bioshock as you do now.
#9DarquePosted 10/13/2012 7:43:21 AM
Yeah, this game is totally like bioshock...

Wait, what?
---
Jill Valentine > You
#10LazyyAmericanPosted 10/13/2012 7:45:59 AM
Dishonored is a lot like Dishonored imo
---
"Only the badasses should use the elevator" account of a survivor during a zombie apocalypse