Dishonored is to Bioshock as RAGE is to Borderlands.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. Dishonored is to Bioshock as RAGE is to Borderlands.
4 years ago#1
I don't think there is a better comparison. Dishonored is very similar to Bioshock in many ways, but still not nearly as amazing, same exact thing can be said about RAGE and Borderlands. I think that Dishonored and RAGE are both good games though (Dishonored is much better than RAGE though..)
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
4 years ago#2
Highpitchsolo posted...
I don't think there is a better comparison. Dishonored is very similar to Bioshock in many ways, but still not nearly as amazing, same exact thing can be said about RAGE and Borderlands. I think that Dishonored and RAGE are both good games though (Dishonored is much better than RAGE though..)

Rage seemed completely different from Borderland. Rage had none of the role-playing elements found in Borderlands. I guess they were both set in wastelands, and you could drive around in said wastelands. Beyond that, they were FPS games. Am I missing some key similarities?
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Dave Chappelle
4 years ago#3
Rage looks like Borderlands
Dishonored looks like Bioshock

end of similarities.

(end of the big similarities anyway)
Jesus Push it to the Limit! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BbVL33fbbY
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
4 years ago#4
To me Dishonored is nothing like BioShock at all, but RAGE is kinda like Borderlands.
4 years ago#5
Rage is a Fallout with more action.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
4 years ago#6
ghstbstr posted...
To me Dishonored is nothing like BioShock at all, but RAGE is kinda like Borderlands.

I didn't like Bioshock...But I'm -loving- Dishonored.

If anything, Dishonored is more similar to Thief.
~**Lolicon Pride**~
4 years ago#7
Yuenku posted...
ghstbstr posted...

I didn't like Bioshock...But I'm -loving- Dishonored.

If anything, Dishonored is more similar to Thief.

Yeah, I've played a bit of Thief, and I can definitely see the similarities. Being like Thief can only be a good thing from my experience though.
***Pokemon White Friend Code : 5286 - 0857 - 3223***
***Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339 - 2803 - 8178***
4 years ago#8
If Dishonored had been cyberpunk instead of steampunk, I guarantee you wouldn't find nearly as many comparisons to Bioshock as you do now.
4 years ago#9
Yeah, this game is totally like bioshock...

Wait, what?
Jill Valentine > You
4 years ago#10
Dishonored is a lot like Dishonored imo
"Only the badasses should use the elevator" account of a survivor during a zombie apocalypse
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. Dishonored is to Bioshock as RAGE is to Borderlands.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived