Dead/Unconscious Bodies Found do no count correct?

#1ShatteredNightPosted 10/13/2012 9:06:13 AM
I just did the High Overseer level. I'm doing a clean hands and ghost run. I completed the mission and got the Specter and Faceless achievement.

But I got a 1 on my count for bodies found. I still have a ghost checked off and not killing anyone checked. Am I good to go onto the next mission?
---
"Guns are for show, Knives are for Pro" - Captian 'Soap'
#2ZetgobPosted 10/13/2012 9:08:16 AM
You're fine, Bodies found does not effect Ghost
#3MoegittoPosted 10/13/2012 9:12:55 AM
Only thing that matters is:

Clean Hands: No kills occur that you could have prevented. Even if you see some thugs attack guards find a way to stop them. Also hide bodies off the floor to prevent rat swarms from eating the.

Ghost: Don't get spotted or allow guards to go into high alert. You can kill hounds since they don't count towards kills but they will count against your ghost score.

Guards finding a body just makes them go into high alert, but they haven't seen you.
#4very_apePosted 10/13/2012 9:40:22 AM
Question: I just did the first mission and was planning on going for the ghost achievement. I had no kills and no alarms rung but one body found. On my mission stats is didn't tick the box for ghost.

I assume I can no longer get he achievement?
---
"neeyargheargh" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
#5ZetgobPosted 10/13/2012 9:57:41 AM
Even if they don't ring an alarm, if they spot you and their grey pips turn red it counts as being seen. It had nothing to do with a body being found.

But yeah, you will have to replay if you want the achievement now.
#6rincewind1990Posted 10/13/2012 10:47:11 AM
Moegitto posted...
Only thing that matters is:

Clean Hands: No kills occur that you could have prevented. Even if you see some thugs attack guards find a way to stop them. Also hide bodies off the floor to prevent rat swarms from eating the.

Are you sure about that? In the overseer mission I didn't help the guard and his sister and their deaths didn't add to my kills.
#7SamuriChameleonPosted 10/13/2012 10:52:56 AM
I'm pretty sure none of the other stats count in the post mission screen. As long as you have the boxes for no kills and no alerts checked, you should be fine.
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."