Can't seem to kill tallboys consistently

#1PhoenixAssassinPosted 10/17/2012 1:55:48 PM
I find it very quick and easy to kill them by blinking up to them and hitting RT to kill them. I have also done this with the double jump from even ground. However I can't seem to do either of these consistently. Anyone have any advice for doing it more consistently
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#2DarquePosted 10/17/2012 2:40:09 PM
Death from above.

Find a high spot and blink or drop on them... I've yet to fail doing it that way....

Using Blink to jump "up" to them has been.... inconsistent.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#3E_S_M_ZPosted 10/17/2012 2:53:20 PM
I guess my advice is to time your slice when blinking. Wait till you'e on them and then press RT - if you start slashing too early, it'll count as a normal slash instead of an assassination.
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
#4PhoenixAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 2:59:48 PM
also I am talking about doing this in the heat of combat. If I get the drop on them then its not a problem at all. But when I am fighting a big group of enemies tall boys are a major threat and need to be dealt with quickly.
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#5E_S_M_ZPosted 10/17/2012 4:40:14 PM
Oh, yeah, poking them won't do much if they've detected you. Just pull the handgun and shoot 'em dead. You should always get the drop on one, so you shouldn't ever have to kill more than one in direct combat.
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come