I Loved This Game... Should I Get DLC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. I Loved This Game... Should I Get DLC?
3 years ago#1
I figured the Dunwall City Trials would be repetitive and a waste of money but it really seems like a lot of people have enjoyed it. Do you think its worth a purchase and why?

Also, any idea on when some story driven DLC might be coming out?
---
I dookied
3 years ago#2
Get it if you want to test yourself against the game. Myself, Dishonored is my chill out and relax game so I don't really enjoy constantly being up against a time limit and leaderboards.

The story DLC will probably be out in February, maybe March.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
3 years ago#3
Cool, thanks. And I'm like you, so I will probably avoid the Trials... Also avoided the Crimson pack for Halo 4. Waste of $
---
I dookied
3 years ago#4
I don't care for the leaderboards, but I still love the trials. It has different challenges for stealth, combat, and even puzzles. If I were you, I'd look at some videos of the gameplay before you decide wether or not to get it.
3 years ago#5
how the heck do you guys get the trials to work? I've downloaded it countless times, cleared my cache, updated the game etc etc and still I get nothing in the missions tab :/
---
goin' with the flow
3 years ago#6
I'm afraid i can't help you. I just go to the missions and there's the option to switch to dlc near the top. Never had any problems.
3 years ago#7
If you love the game, why not buy the DLC and support the developers? ..
3 years ago#8
majinbuu58 posted...

Because I don't want the DLC, and don't make it a habit to spend money on things I don't want, regardless of who made it.

---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
3 years ago#9
majinbuu58 posted...

Simple, when they release a dlc I want I buy it. If they release one I don't want then I won't touch it. Lets them know what people want and what they don't want and prevents me from wasting money on something I didn't want. Win/Win I think.
3 years ago#10
i myself do jump the gun on DLC, in the past that is, and then realized that sometimes the DLC isnt the game, if that makes sense, like this isnt really new levels or anything to the game besides a leaderboard and time trials (from what i understand)

and thats where im starting to smarten up and stop buying DLC for games, UNLESS its adding to the game in a way that increases replay value, and IMO this doesnt, to some of you it does, but like other have said this is just a chill game....

but so far only 6 missions in and i love it
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. I Loved This Game... Should I Get DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived