Rat swarms, do they count as me killing someone?

#11TNist1048Posted 10/10/2012 1:29:42 PM
Any time an action of yours leads to the death of an NPC deliberate or not it counts against you. That's why you have to be careful about where you leave the bodies. If one of them falls from a large height or ends up in the water and drowns you get nailed for it in the stats.
#12GhostCrysisPosted 10/10/2012 4:28:44 PM
TNist1048 posted...
Any time an action of yours leads to the death of an NPC deliberate or not it counts against you. That's why you have to be careful about where you leave the bodies. If one of them falls from a large height or ends up in the water and drowns you get nailed for it in the stats.

Is there a crime chart like in Skyrim, to know weather or not you killed someone?
#13NzchetPosted 10/10/2012 10:45:43 PM
Kills show up at the end of a mission. I'm fairly sure that if a guard gets killed, it's always blamed on you. That's why non-lethal isn't the walk in the park it seem like.
#14FalthinPosted 10/11/2012 10:05:51 AM
Nzchet posted...
Kills show up at the end of a mission. I'm fairly sure that if a guard gets killed, it's always blamed on you. That's why non-lethal isn't the walk in the park it seem like.

Yes, I went through the whole 1st mission - escape intothe sewers etc. I didn't kill anyone, I used non-lethal stealth attacks and was very careful about hiding the bodies to avoid rats etc etc.

I got a low chaos rating and ghost was ticked but somehow someone had died and a body had been found.

I certainly didn't kill anyone as I reloaded a few times to make sure.
So I don't know who died or who killed them but I got blamed for it.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint
#15Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 10:31:31 AM
Falthin posted...
Nzchet posted...

Yes, I went through the whole 1st mission - escape intothe sewers etc. I didn't kill anyone, I used non-lethal stealth attacks and was very careful about hiding the bodies to avoid rats etc etc.

I got a low chaos rating and ghost was ticked but somehow someone had died and a body had been found.

I certainly didn't kill anyone as I reloaded a few times to make sure.
So I don't know who died or who killed them but I got blamed for it.

I found that the cause for my kill on the tutorial mission was due to when you blow open the door to escape, any enemy close by (in my case, in the dumpster by the door) will die.
#16FalthinPosted 10/11/2012 10:35:03 AM
Hmmm I suppose thats a possibility I hadn't considered.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint