pub keys

#1LostQuestionPosted 10/11/2012 7:45:55 AM
I've gathered a few keys around the hounds pit pub but i have no clue what key unlock what doors
snaged a key from one of the maids (dunno what key)

grabbed the pub-masters key from the admirals room but I've no clue where the pubmasters room is

i believe i found the key for the outside enterance of peitro's workshop

I need a key for the abandoned apartment any clue where to find it?

I need to find the key that opens the mystery door in the cellar of the pub any clue where that usually shows up?

i just did the high overseer mission (and saved not only the loyalist guy but also did the maids quest and saved her uncle she supposedly gave me something but i have no idea what it was since it didn't show a a acquired item message) and have returned to the pub.
---
This post has +1 to Topic killing
#2najzerePosted 10/11/2012 9:13:46 AM
She gave you a family heirloom (100 coins). I assume some of those doors will open later through the story, so you might want to just keep playing.
#3iaan555Posted 10/14/2012 6:27:47 AM
If you want the abandonned appartment key, hunt down Cecilia in the pub and talk to her. She tells you that it's hidden under her bunk in her room. Not sure how far through you have to be before you can hear that from her, but I just finished the kidnapping of Sokolov.
#4zeldaman1Posted 10/15/2012 11:39:01 PM
If you talk to Cecelia immediately after (SPOILERS) capturing Sokolov but before retiring to your room, she will tell you about the key and there will be a bone charm inside the abandoned apartment. The key will still be under her bunk afterwards but the dialogue option will no longer be available and the bone charm will no longer be in the apartment.
---
I know what you're thinking, and it's not what you'd think....