So are there 2, 3 or 4 different endings to find? (Ending Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. So are there 2, 3 or 4 different endings to find? (Ending Spoilers)
3 years ago#1
I just finished my first playthrough and it was extremely chaotic. I know that there must be a separate ending for if I went for a very low kill count. But I discovered that if I let Emily be killed at the end by Haverlock that gave me a different ending as well. Are there 2 different endings as well in a full stealth low chaos playthrough, depending on if you rescue or let Emily die? That is assuming that the end is even the same, having to kill Haverlock, that is.
---
Farewell my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path i chose not to follow.
MSC FC - 2019 7181 0638 Mii- [wt]MavRik SSBB FC - 2492 3778 8468
3 years ago#2
I think it's:

1: Low Chaos
2: High Chaos with Emily alive
3: High Choas with Emily dead
---
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net
3 years ago#3
I don't think there is a fourth ending. I just finished my low chaos ending and Havelock doesn't even try to fight you. He let's you take the key and get Emily.
---
Remember...Robots don't sleep. They can test AND do your job. Volunteer for testing today-Aperture Laboratories
PSN/GT: HALL3OF3
3 years ago#4
Locutis13 posted...
I don't think there is a fourth ending. I just finished my low chaos ending and Havelock doesn't even try to fight you. He let's you take the key and get Emily.

interesting, i did a low chaos ending and he started shooting at me the second i picked up the key. even though that lying bastard said he wouldn't try to fight me.
3 years ago#5
xoden posted...
Locutis13 posted...

interesting, i did a low chaos ending and he started shooting at me the second i picked up the key. even though that lying bastard said he wouldn't try to fight me.

Same here, I picked up the key and the S.O.B. went off like a firecracker, had to freeze time and choke him out.
---
Pokemon White FC: Oua yin/ 2838-5135-1067
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
3 years ago#6
xoden posted...
Locutis13 posted...

I guess it's a good thing I killed him before picking up the key. lol
---
Remember...Robots don't sleep. They can test AND do your job. Volunteer for testing today-Aperture Laboratories
PSN/GT: HALL3OF3
3 years ago#7
There are also different ending scenes that can occur depending on who you killed before finishing the game. Like I killed samuel in my high chaos ending and there was a scene with Corvo standing over his grave. If you don't kill him apparently you see him in his bout about to get hit by a big wave.
---
PSN: DeathStrikr
(message deleted)
3 years ago#9
Can anyone who has done a low chaos playthrough confirm if there is 1 or 2 endings for low chaos?

Because im doing a low chaos now and it my second time at the game and i was just wondering if there was 2 endings like the high chaos ones with either emily alive or dead?
---
3DS FC= 2621-2625-1904 Shades
PS3 & PSVita User I.D. And XBL GT: SteLLaRShaDeS
3 years ago#10
Emily can't die in low chaos. She's locked in the room, you kill or knock out Havelock and get the key. Just the one ending.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. So are there 2, 3 or 4 different endings to find? (Ending Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived