So are there 2, 3 or 4 different endings to find? (Ending Spoilers)

#1dnteatyellwsnwPosted 10/16/2012 1:34:34 PM
I just finished my first playthrough and it was extremely chaotic. I know that there must be a separate ending for if I went for a very low kill count. But I discovered that if I let Emily be killed at the end by Haverlock that gave me a different ending as well. Are there 2 different endings as well in a full stealth low chaos playthrough, depending on if you rescue or let Emily die? That is assuming that the end is even the same, having to kill Haverlock, that is.
---
Farewell my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path i chose not to follow.
MSC FC - 2019 7181 0638 Mii- [wt]MavRik SSBB FC - 2492 3778 8468
#2Rasen543Posted 10/16/2012 2:02:19 PM
I think it's:

1: Low Chaos
2: High Chaos with Emily alive
3: High Choas with Emily dead
---
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net
#3Locutis13Posted 10/16/2012 2:25:58 PM
I don't think there is a fourth ending. I just finished my low chaos ending and Havelock doesn't even try to fight you. He let's you take the key and get Emily.
---
Remember...Robots don't sleep. They can test AND do your job. Volunteer for testing today-Aperture Laboratories
PSN/GT: HALL3OF3
#4xodenPosted 10/16/2012 4:03:09 PM
Locutis13 posted...
I don't think there is a fourth ending. I just finished my low chaos ending and Havelock doesn't even try to fight you. He let's you take the key and get Emily.

interesting, i did a low chaos ending and he started shooting at me the second i picked up the key. even though that lying bastard said he wouldn't try to fight me.
#5VergilsGirlPosted 10/16/2012 7:20:52 PM
xoden posted...
Locutis13 posted...

interesting, i did a low chaos ending and he started shooting at me the second i picked up the key. even though that lying bastard said he wouldn't try to fight me.

Same here, I picked up the key and the S.O.B. went off like a firecracker, had to freeze time and choke him out.
---
Pokemon White FC: Oua yin/ 2838-5135-1067
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#6Locutis13Posted 10/16/2012 8:43:21 PM
xoden posted...
Locutis13 posted...

I guess it's a good thing I killed him before picking up the key. lol
---
Remember...Robots don't sleep. They can test AND do your job. Volunteer for testing today-Aperture Laboratories
PSN/GT: HALL3OF3
#7DeathStrikrPosted 10/16/2012 10:08:06 PM
There are also different ending scenes that can occur depending on who you killed before finishing the game. Like I killed samuel in my high chaos ending and there was a scene with Corvo standing over his grave. If you don't kill him apparently you see him in his bout about to get hit by a big wave.
---
PSN: DeathStrikr
#8Klop_JobPosted 10/17/2012 5:19:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9SmplySabliciousPosted 10/18/2012 12:18:19 PM
Can anyone who has done a low chaos playthrough confirm if there is 1 or 2 endings for low chaos?

Because im doing a low chaos now and it my second time at the game and i was just wondering if there was 2 endings like the high chaos ones with either emily alive or dead?
---
3DS FC= 2621-2625-1904 Shades
PS3 & PSVita User I.D. And XBL GT: SteLLaRShaDeS
#10TheAxeMurderer1Posted 10/18/2012 3:15:20 PM
Emily can't die in low chaos. She's locked in the room, you kill or knock out Havelock and get the key. Just the one ending.