(SLIGHT SPOILERS)Questions about the optional objective in mission 1...

#1caster55666Posted 12/14/2012 11:08:54 AM
Alright. So Callista asks you to save her uncle. Seems easy enough. But 'saving' him by switching the poison in the wine really doesn't sound like he's safe. IT sounds like he's going to die in prison. So I was wondering if I could switch the poison and then slow time after the High Overseer goes down for the count. I could sneak up, knock out Callista's uncle, and drag him someplace safe.

Would that still count towards saving him/low chaos?
---
Gamertag: Caster55666
CoD killed the Shooter
#2Anubis_DracPosted 12/14/2012 11:24:26 AM
Alright. So Callista asks you to save her uncle. Seems easy enough. But 'saving' him by switching the poison in the wine really doesn't sound like he's safe. IT sounds like he's going to die in prison. So I was wondering if I could switch the poison and then slow time after the High Overseer goes down for the count. I could sneak up, knock out Callista's uncle, and drag him someplace safe.

Would that still count towards saving him/low chaos?

Don't choke him out- there really isn't any point in doing that anyways.
Have faith in his combat skills; he's a seasoned warrior. Quickest and lowest-maintenance way of saving him is to just switch the poison so that Campell dies and he survives, and yes, it satisfies the quest requirements to switch the poison.
#3egpNoodlezPosted 12/14/2012 2:13:34 PM
If you switch the poison to Campbell's side, Curnow is saved, so long as the other Overseers don't kill him. I just make sure everyone else in the High Overseer's Office is KO'd at this point, other than that one overseer talking to the three guys.

I mean if you want you can use Bend Time and all that, but it's totally unnecessary, and just more work. BTW you might want to rewire the alarm near the library, Curnow hits that on the way out, if everyone's KO'd then nothing happens, and it won't effect Ghost, but it'll kick an alarms rang count off your results.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#4TheZenNinjaPosted 12/14/2012 3:19:46 PM
my 1st playthrough I hid up top, shot the target with a sleep dart and then the uncle alerted everyone one. I hid for a while and he was safe and a few minutes after, the guards had left the area but the building was still in lockdown..

2nd playthrough I disabled the alarm outside the room, spilled the drinks on the floor and saw that the target was going to kill him by other means.

I used a sleep dart on the target, the uncle freaked out, tried to alert everyone but the alarm didnt work. he ran downstairs and was safe without alerting anyone at all.
#5Cesare_BorgiaPosted 12/16/2012 1:14:29 PM
Just spill both glasses and then knock out or kill Campbell in the secret room when he tries to attack her uncle
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/30hvn6t.jpg
#6jamietaylorPosted 12/26/2012 1:52:33 PM
I sneaked in, switched the wine and he got away fine. Pretty surprised if he was to be killed on his way down ???
---
Psn - jamie-taylor79
Gamertag - double barreled
#7DrakeSpardaPosted 12/27/2012 3:03:25 PM
Surprised no one has said this but...

Switch the glasses. When the Overseer is about to die hit Curnow with a sleep dart. Then pick up his sleeping body. A marker will appear for a safe place to put him outside of the building. In a dumpster to be specific. This rescues him.
---
PSN: DrakeSparda
#8William406Posted 1/2/2013 2:35:48 PM
DrakeSparda posted...
Surprised no one has said this but...

Switch the glasses. When the Overseer is about to die hit Curnow with a sleep dart. Then pick up his sleeping body. A marker will appear for a safe place to put him outside of the building. In a dumpster to be specific. This rescues him.

This is what I did. I've only played through once & I was trying to be stealthy, though its always fall to crap anyway.
#9julbull73Posted 1/7/2013 2:39:44 PM
You can also spill both classes and shut off the music in the secret area. Curnow will then react to Campbell drawing his sword.
#10Ebak_the_catPosted 1/15/2013 11:35:46 AM
I just swapped the glasses, the High Overseer died from the Poison and Curnow successfully fought his way out of the area, he even had a helper I believe.
---
Difference in optinion is not an attack, merely an opening to discuss different perspectives and views.
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.