Ugh... Lady Boyle's Last Party is just not possible.

#11happychappy654Posted 1/27/2013 5:08:13 PM
Impossible? I finished the entire game, low chaos on very hard mode. I don't understand whats hard about it. Talk to Lady Boyle, draw her down to the cellar by talking to her and using the correct speech, kill, strangle or dart her then carry her to the boat.

Oh, you also need to talk to her lover with the big, round like fish mask beforehand.

Only read your first post so I don't know if you've done it already but I really am perplexed as to why you're finding it so difficult.
#12johnrayjrPosted 1/29/2013 12:59:55 AM
Just wondering - is stop time 2 the only way to get Lady Boyle into the basement without being detected? I assume it is. I knocked her out with a sleep dart, used stop time to make it to the stairwell (just barely), refilled my mana, and used stop time again to make it past the maids into the cellar.

Pretty epic mission. Had tons of fun robbing my hosts blind. =)
#13Artof_WarPosted 2/2/2013 6:43:57 AM
johnrayjr posted...
Just wondering - is stop time 2 the only way to get Lady Boyle into the basement without being detected? I assume it is. I knocked her out with a sleep dart, used stop time to make it to the stairwell (just barely), refilled my mana, and used stop time again to make it past the maids into the cellar.

Pretty epic mission. Had tons of fun robbing my hosts blind. =)

No, if you follow the right conversation path, she will walk herself down to the cellar. Then you just follow and knock her out once out of sight of NPCs.
---
PSN: Artof_War
#14DaruniaTheGoronPosted 2/18/2013 10:18:46 AM
I'm an idiot, I had no idea you could lure Boyle down to the cellar, lol. I knocked her out, bent time, and blinked past the music box overseer before he could disable my magic. And then I kept blinking down to the cellar. Amazingly I lost all of the guards doing so, so whatever, it still worked. But I was wondering the whole time how to get her body to the cellar without alerting any guards before going "Eh screw it I'll just book it as fast as I can".
---
http://www.last.fm/user/VinnyMendoza
"This is all we have... when we die.."
#15UnmusicalPosted 2/20/2013 10:49:20 AM
I'm on my second play through, I actually found this to be the easiest mission.