#1areeb319Posted 10/13/2012 2:34:30 PM
Did you kill or spare Daud?

I killed that Bastard!

He killed the damn empress!
---
Dishonored= 10/10
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#2Burn-the-lightPosted 10/13/2012 2:43:31 PM
I spared him, when he started going on about how he wants to give up his life of crime and leave I thought "pfft, yeah right". But then he started talking about how the outsider had moulded him and whispered in his ear, putting ideas into his head to make him think he's some kind of chosen one. Then I realised, "Hey that bastard's been doing the same to me!". So I spared him because he didn't seem all too evil, yeah he killed the empress but he was being screwed with... Mainly I just wanted to spite the outsider by letting him live. No idea if he cares about that kind of thing but he's a jerk and I like to think I'm pissing him off.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#3EchosidesPosted 10/13/2012 2:49:32 PM
Spared...

He was a tool... A tool for the Spymaster... A tool of amusement for the outsider.... I pitied how sad of a character he was... Plus he wished for his death and I found it a more fitting punishment to make him live with himself.
---
People are sheep they whine and bleet waiting for someone else to do all the work, then when it happens they celebrate like they single handily won a great war.
#4uglyman33Posted 10/13/2012 6:27:16 PM
Spared,
I saw the objective as a "I got this close to you. I could have killed you. But I didn't. You caught me by surprise last time. This time you were prepared."
Scare more than anything.
---
Uglyman44 OR Designated Distraction
I play on Steam.
#5CronosPrimePosted 10/13/2012 6:41:25 PM
i understood that he wanted to turn away from his life as an assassin, and the diary on his desk said that killing the empress was the most regretful thing he ever did but... he killed the empress, he left me for dead, and im sure he's killed hundreds of other innocent people. this man deserved to die, and boy did I enjoy it.
---
Not exactly the sharpest brick in the shed
#6Sparda XPosted 10/13/2012 7:51:05 PM
Killed.

I saw no reason to spare him. He could have turned the spymaster down and used the Outsider's powers for other purposes, just like Corvo can. If he really wanted to start a new life, he could have done so during the six or so months Corvo was being tortured. Plus, if you read the notes you can find in the old apartments in that level, they make it seem as though his assassins hunted down and killed innocents for little to no reason.
---
You givin' me a back rub, bro?
#7NuclearFlowerPosted 10/13/2012 10:34:11 PM
Spared. He's not a corrupt conspirator, he's just an assassin doing his job, nothing personal. Plus he's badass.
#8Mdk001Posted 10/15/2012 5:54:49 AM
Spared,only to spite the game which labeled his NPC as "Daud, killer of the Empress"... it's like they're trying hard to make you hate him so I had to do the opposite
#9PlanescapedPosted 10/15/2012 12:58:26 PM(edited)
I killed Daud and had no struggle or any sort of regrets.

I don't give a s*** if he feels bad, sure he might have killed a few pedophiles, rapists and murderers. But for every person Daud and his men killed, they killed twenty who didn't. Daud and is group were a menace, and needed to be wiped out.

Even in non lethal games, I slay every single one of Dauds people and feel good doing it.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#10Pandora012Posted 10/15/2012 1:01:47 PM
I spared him. That fact that he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life is a good punishment. Let him live in fear.