Maple Story Cygnus Knights Edition FAQ and Guide

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition
  3. Maple Story Cygnus Knights Edition FAQ and Guide

User Info: baobao1125

baobao1125
5 years ago#1
I downloaded this game and started playing it recently, but I noticed there really isn't any decent guide or FAQ for Maplestory CK Edition. I googled around and came across an old thread here on GameFAQs where someone started a Google Doc and everyone could contribute to his guide.

The guide was pretty primitive and a lot of stuff were lacking when I first found it. I have been updating this document and I noticed a few other people adding stuff to it as well. I thought I'd make a new topic and people here can find it more easily and might want to read it or contribute to it. Here are the links:

The Guide:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au-XpWdHkC18dE9vZkhrUEtJWFBLeWt1RTJKUVBmbHc&hl=en_US

The Original Thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/636198-maplestory-cygnus-knights-edition/59882327

Credit goes to rd8810 for starting this guide. Try not to delete things unless you are absolutely certain the info is wrong. The guide still lacks a lot of stuff as it is, so feel free to add new sheets or info within existing sheets.

My ign is Hylin1125. Although I don't play that much, feel free to buddy me, I could use the Guardian Medal. From the ad board, it seems like 90% of the people currently playing either speaks Korean or Chinese.

User Info: ReVerden

ReVerden
5 years ago#2
I need help on the quest "Cunning Tactics", the quest is annoying me...

User Info: baobao1125

baobao1125
5 years ago#3
You need to give more info like what town the quest is in and what does the quest tell you to do...otherwise no one knows what the quest is

User Info: ReVerden

ReVerden
5 years ago#4
Sorry, it was in Ariant, but I figured it out.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition
  3. Maple Story Cygnus Knights Edition FAQ and Guide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived