what!?!?!?!?

#1ALLENO31Posted 9/2/2011 6:58:01 AM
is this game
---
I'm essentially the Anti-Christ with fashionable cloths and a charming demeanour- TheFifthPerson.
soldier in the mighty crabdom army
#2Ashley_wwePosted 9/3/2011 3:37:14 AM
It is a spin-off WWE title, just like WWE All Stars is to WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 20... It focuses more on a fighting style outside of the ring. Basically, it's a comic-book looking fighting game based on the WWE :). In that sense, think Crush Hour.
#3ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 2:16:40 AM
ah ok do we know of any releae date yet
---
I'm essentially the Anti-Christ with fashionable cloths and a charming demeanour- TheFifthPerson.
#4Ashley_wwePosted 9/4/2011 3:27:12 AM
I don't think we do. But it is believed to possibly be released around March time next year, same as All Stars was. :)
#5ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 11:26:38 AM
ah ok i will need to keep my eyes out for it ( i dont get why people say keep my eyes out lol)
---
#6Ashley_wwePosted 9/4/2011 4:03:39 PM
Lol yeah I guess it is kind of a weird saying :P. But I am going to pre-order it around release date. A lot of people don't seem to be interested or liking the idea of the game, just to let you know. I personally am looking forward to it though because it will be something different WWE video game wise. I have a feeling it might get some bad or average reviews, but don't let that stop you from looking forward to it :P.
#7ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2011 12:48:47 AM
im now in the same boat as u, i will preorder it and im looking forward to it. i never listen to reviews
---
#8Ashley_wwePosted 9/8/2011 3:31:33 PM
Yeah, it should be a fun little game :). You can tell this game isn't very popular because this board is dead :P.
#9ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 5:19:22 AM
i keep forgetting about this board lol. yea it should be fun
---
#10Ashley_wwePosted 9/9/2011 3:52:12 PM
Lol yeah, it's probably because it's not very popular. But I just have a feeling that the online won't last as long as WWE SvR and All Stars are, which will be a shame.