RS calling out FAQU

#1TKING11Posted 4/21/2012 8:20:12 PM
Meet us at the Oak Tree. Its going down!!
---
Gamertag: YELARAKA
"If you ain't with me your against me" - Gaston
#2P3rrydPlatypusPosted 4/21/2012 8:23:40 PM
Only after me and the rest of BRAP are done with them tomorrow :D
Happy Hunting
---
Xbox Live Gamertag P3rrydPlatypus
#3TKING11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 9:14:44 PM
Awesome...good to see some wars going down. Lack of competition and wars has made this game get boring. Best part about Wii Goldeneye was all the wars and fun competative matches. I musta played in over 35 wars on GE:Wii.

Good luck to both sides. Maybe BRAP will quit avoiding us and war us soon :P
---
#4jaretSSPosted 4/21/2012 9:28:22 PM
perry not sure what you mean tomorrow? i've been told nothing about this. you guys don't want any part of us though perry, we're not playing rocketfest with your clan. if we battle it'll be rocketless, no GL and no masterton. i think brap has maybe 2 guys that even put anything besides a masterton.mjr in a loadout. we had a chat with superleeds yesterday and talked roster and your name wasn't even mentioned btw but i'd prefer you in their roster being that you apparently aren't glued to a shotgun like everyone else.

and yelaraka the hacker king! you know i'm jk. we gladly accept. let me try to round up a few guys and we need to discuss rules. i for one like no rockets no grenade launchers no mastertons base rules myself. anything else is fine with me. i'll get some input from my guys and we'll talk soon.
#5P3rrydPlatypusPosted 4/21/2012 9:36:23 PM
well ive was talking among some BRAP guys last night on fb talking about hopefully getting something going on tomorrow or soon but we'll see I guess, I told em i was ready to go even though im still a lvl !!!!!33 but i know i can hold my own with a Stauger a Kallos and i've even had some succes with the Terralite III lol. . .I just wanna war dang it!!
---
#6P3rrydPlatypusPosted 4/21/2012 9:43:37 PM
I aggree on a rocket-less war no masty and all that since i don't use em much makes the game too easy for me it makes the game to tedious and boring

@yela I would love a BRAP V. RS war I for one wouldn't avoid it but the rest of the BRAP guys gotta agree on it. . .just let me get my strata back I miss it :(
---
#7TKING11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 10:50:25 PM
Those rules sound great Jarett...let me add in no Proximity mines and we got a deal.

RS can probably get a 9pm start on a week day or a afternoon start on a weekend. I will post on our FB page and give the guys a heads up.

Few more rules just to make things easier so everyone knows what's up ahead of time.

- Rotate map selection every other match.
- Best of 9 or 11??
- Team Conflict.
- 5 vs 5 (can rotate in players if ya choose)
- First to 6,000 points like usual.
- Time limit 10 minutes like usual.
- If anyone loses connection continue playing a man down and hopefully that guy can get back in asap.
- I would like to set up the private party...I will be recording and can show before each match nothing has been altered to benefit my team.
---
#8jaretSSPosted 4/22/2012 1:15:19 AM
I can agree to all that. Any number of matches works. 7-9-11. No proxies makes run and gun work a lot better. 5 on 5 works for me and some of my guys might like to rotate as we do have a lot of members and about 8 worthy of getting a part in this.

i'm trying to get a time frame from a few guys. most of them work, are in the military or have classes. one actually plays in the NFL, so it's going to take me a little to organize.
#9J0EBLACK187Posted 4/22/2012 7:22:03 AM
may i add as a rule any and all aim bots be shut off. im not namin names but his name rhymes with chewbacca
#10TKING11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 10:06:49 AM
JOE do everyone a favor and STFU. It will make this a lot more fun for everybody else to have good competative games without having to listen to your butthurt ace pout after every match you get pooped on.

The funniest thing is how tou cry hacks in games I actually recorded LMAO!! You suk bro...sooner you get that the sooner you quit looking like a fool.

Sounds good Jarett let me know when you know what you know so I know to tell my guys what I know.
---